The conundrum of the present moment: the prospect of freedom of thought, liberation from lies and mind control, removal of economic slavery has never been closer. But the actuality of the moment is painful to endure — a sense of total alienation from the dying part of society.

Thank you Martin, Nana received your amazing calendar today!
When things lighten up I want to get some of your photos, they are truly beautiful works.
They should be in a gallery somewhere.
I am trying to get John John@wainthepain01 to share in a gallery with the world as well.

We must do our part to save as many as we can, wwg1wga has real meaning, but in the end:

Nana fears that some older souls will not be able to adjust to the higher frequency and we will loose many that took the death jab, but as with my children that have gone back to God, I do not grieve as an indefinite state over them because I know what the other side is like.
They are fine as will be all that have God in their hearts that go to Him in the coming months.

We are ALL already eternal energy beings.
Fear of death is not in my vocabulary.
They are more than fine!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it