The conundrum of the present moment: the prospect of freedom of thought, liberation from lies and mind control, removal of economic slavery has never been closer. But the actuality of the moment is painful to endure — a sense of total alienation from the dying part of society.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Amen to that!!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I dumped out early and worked my butt off my entire life to a great position and income. I felt good doing this with zero college. My sister spent 8 years in VA college. She came back hating everyone who disagrees with her and hooked on anti-depressants. She is also heavily involved in NV elections😡 She was programmed.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Same here. Left college early (brother had cancer & I wanted to be with him) & I worked my a$$ off to get to a high paying position over time. Kept my head down, stayed humble, never asked for anything & just worked hard & took on more than what was asked. Turned into a 6 figure income without a degree. No programming, no sense of self importance.

(1) Show this thread