I won't speak to anyone wearing a mask. Show me the respect of displaying your face and speaking clearly, or shut up.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I have been so over it I barely even notice them anymore. we cant control others. they are still human beings. Those are the ones that have to be shown

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Its all about control, nothing more.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I don't talk to diaper folk, bum or face...

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Ditto! I just say, "Excuse me? Sorry, I read lips, I'll get someone else!"

I really worry about the ones who wear a mask alone in their cars.
They are completely unprepared for what's coming.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

🤣😂🤣
Scrolling, I read the words, and thought to myself, Yes‼️ someone with common sense. Then I looked up and saw that it was “you”‼️
I ❤️You MG. Wishing you a fabulous week ahead. 😊

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

I am wearing a mask because I had double Covid Pneumonia, so I avoid getting the flu or kind of cold. It set up lungs back in healing. No I didn't get vaxed

In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication

last image is most telling

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication

The mask caused the pneumonia. My husband is mostly dead from wearing his mask! it was the masks that killed people during the 1918 flu epidemic.

(3) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I hate to say it but sometimes I just try to avoid them completely and sometimes my heart breaks that they are so fearful because of the brainwashing.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Also that is a run-on sentence.

(1) Show this thread

i was at a restaurant with my niece's boyfriend, he wore the mask the whole time. I was waiting to see what he was going to do when food came. But he had to leave for work before eating 🤦‍♀️

I totally get it and completely understand, however, we need to do better. How are we going to win this war against evil when we are behaving the same way? It is hard to do but we have to do better. We need to be more loving and compassionate if nonbelievers are going to 1. take us seriously, and most importantly 2., listen to what we have to say.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

The only possible way to help these kinds of people is to stop enabling them. The good parent gives tough love. it is the only kind of love and saving grace. They taught the world that being DOCILE... aka "Nice" is a GOOD thing. It's actually a bad thing. The TRUTH and honesty is the ONLY Good thing. They have to learn that no one can actually save us.... only we can save ourselves.... if we WANT to, that is!

(1) Show this thread

Yelling at people with a mask screams kindness.

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

Amen Brother!!!!!!!

Totally get it.

I live in beautiful sunny S. CA & people STILL wear masks.

2 years into this HOAX & peeps are STILL so MK Ultra'd?!?

I remain UnTested, UnMasked, UnVaxed & NEVER sick
how do they figure that?

It blows my mind 🤯

👇🤷‍♀️

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

its really getting very very annnnoying & frustrating 🙄🙄🙄🙄

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Try explaining Ukraine to them ... WOWZA = the propaganda over flow ... one speed, "Putin's evil, Putin's evil", ... they have no clue.

(2) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

I say to myself God Bless you. They are still driven by fear & misinformation & I hope by my words & them interacting with maskless, me something will break the trance they r in.

👏👏👏👏

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I feel the same Martin. I’m bad about staring them down too, trying to make them think about why they are wearing that stupid thing.

We tried to go to Steak'n'Shake when all this bs started once. The tables were full and people standing around to get a seat and it was insanely loud in there. The hostess chick was trying to talk to us and with her mask on she might as well had ignored us. I got so tired of trying to figure out what she was trying to say that we just left.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

1 exception ..

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

i would speak to him too !

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I yell at them when im driving down the road and they’re walking on the sidewalks. 😬

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

😂Seriously DoQ😂 Do you really? ✍️

I ask them questions and then when they answer I pretend I cant hear them until they take off their masks.

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

I deal with customers everyday and if I deal with someone wearing a mask, I tell them I’m slightly hard of hearing and I need to read their lips….it can be a little loud at work but most are happy to accommodate. sleeping sheep🙁

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Quester215 ... to her Publication

LoL!
Love this!
Am going to start doing this with those checking me out at the grocery store!

(1) Show this thread

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

i was like this and then i thought maybe i can calm there fear . maybe your the one that gets them to take their mask offn

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I just keep saying “What? What?”. until they pull it down. 🤣

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I actually ask them to repeat what they said, even if I heard them the first time.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Same here, Martin.