I won't speak to anyone wearing a mask. Show me the respect of displaying your face and speaking clearly, or shut up.

I totally get it and completely understand, however, we need to do better. How are we going to win this war against evil when we are behaving the same way? It is hard to do but we have to do better. We need to be more loving and compassionate if nonbelievers are going to 1. take us seriously, and most importantly 2., listen to what we have to say.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Txn81ve in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

The only possible way to help these kinds of people is to stop enabling them. The good parent gives tough love. it is the only kind of love and saving grace. They taught the world that being DOCILE... aka "Nice" is a GOOD thing. It's actually a bad thing. The TRUTH and honesty is the ONLY Good thing. They have to learn that no one can actually save us.... only we can save ourselves.... if we WANT to, that is!