Of course there will be some type of censorship on Truth. It doesn't matter what Truth's terms are. They are using apps and have to go by Apple & Google guidelines. Expect the platform to get attacked from all angles. Going to be bad actors. Don't post threats as [they] will be looking to make examples. I suspect that whatever the tech companies try to fook up will be used in the current lawsuit. Trump setting them up?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana still cant even get far enough to get a number in line.
Giving up for a few days then will try again.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

I wondered if this was why TS gave you a number to wait in line.
Letting all the ‘hidden’ trouble makers reveal themselves before the masses arrive.
Trump is always 5 steps ahead.
God, I love that man, please keep him safe🙏

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Interesting. We'd been told TS was created to share the info that the LSM won't but utilizes the worst purveyors of censorship particularly in concert DS players. Seems a nifty little investment though.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Will the military be on TS, VK?

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Sting Op i see

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

There seem to be people who do not understand the difference between free speech and calling for violence...

President Trump made it very clear, protest peacefully, we are the party of law and order so anybody calling for an armed revolution or anything violent at all, will be banned, not so hard to grasp IMHO...

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

The Truth Social UI looks very similar to AU. Koba? 😎 It's so comfy here. Thank you.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

If free speech is what people are looking for then AnonUp & Gab seem to be the only social media site offering truly free speech.

i think they forgot about me, im still not in 2.5 days later

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

In response Ali Beth to her Publication

I read that and my brain went to "You are more than a number in my little Red Book"

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 Wife ❤️ Mom 🐾PetMom 💥 Pedo-Reporter/Hunter 🙏🏻 God Lover - Believer ✨💫 Trump Supporter 😎 Q Supporter

so far, I have only seen “sensitive” covers over pictures or articles of gore and such.. there was a removal of a post from Stew Peters.. (of course) that mention death to people. That isn’t permitted on ANY social media app.. this is what I have seen. 😁

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Trump Always has a reason for doing things the way he does. Always.
Trust.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

at this point almost everything looks like a sting anymore, marked by a preposterous and surreal mania.

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

50 / 50

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

It feels like a trap
For [them]
At least in this first phase
Don't know why...
T had no social media for more than a year now and his messages were everywhere anyway...
Even his first post sounded just like a provocation...
We know White Hats are in control but we don't know how they maneuver things going forward...
I'm intrigued to find out what happens
Also I believe Anons should stay on Twatter till the end
We know who will migrate to Truth Social is probably awake...
We fight for all the other Brothers and Sisters...
There is no place like this anyway
AnonUp is in my Heart ❤️

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Launch glitch for sure but made me smile as it reminded me of 2020 election numbers 😊
1. On TS
2. Email confirmation

Or I may have misunderstood on how it works

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

word!
55 Sir... best behavior ... we wont let you down!
alegria= joy
VK this is an amazing video... the skill level is unbelievable!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fllDB3FK7pI

Cirque du Soleil - Alegria - YouTube

Cirque du Soleil Alegria CollageSong: Francesca Gagnon - Alegria

I’m having second thoughts about signing up. I was in the 400,000’s waitlist. Think I’m staying put on here. I just deleted the app. For now, anyway.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Lisa Nelson to her Publication

I think you did the right thing.

I had a bad feeling about Telegram, so I closed my account there.

Always go with your gut feeling.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

If these big accounts model that kind of talk on Truth, it will be snapped up swiftly and used to arrest patriots... This was done to protect you all... not as a means of censorship to curtail speech but to prevent those who would seek to harm you from having the data to act on their will.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater... in fact don't throw the baby at all... or the bathwater either if someone is passing below... especially if they have cake! Or they are operating electrical equipment.... and never the first Monday of the month...

AU is my comfy home kind of like an old encyclopedia. I have already signed up for TS and a warning label on violence wont deter me.

(4) Show this thread

It needs to be tough but fair and free of bots/trolls (if that is possible). I can't believe what gets allowed on Twitter and what gets kicked off - like a bad football referee. How do you know Twitter is full of bots/trolls? Hundreds of glowing responses to Trudeau stepping on Canadian's throats with martial law. Who really likes martial law?

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

ya, i dont understand how anyone would cheer on trampling people not even destroying things.
aren't getting up in faces. aren't throwing things at them. aren't burning businesses and running in and stealing anything and then saying "i needs it. I'm so oppressed." But they'll encourage destroying private property because its "mostly peaceful" protesting criminals getting themselves in trouble and chased down and killed because they failed to stop when told to. while the criminal just came from raping someone, stealing, or wanted on a warrant.
So very backwards and upside-down

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

If you want to get a good feel of real peoples feelings on a Twitter post just view the 'Quote Tweets'. Most bots aren't programmed for that feature.

(2) Show this thread

🐸🐸🐸 Dude We’re so going to catch em ALL!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Truth Social could be fully web-based, rather than app based, and still be just as, if not more, accessible on mobile devices.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Kinda like Anon Up huh?!

(1) Show this thread

I think i'm gonna chill out here for a while instead ..

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

gotta be honest, i feel safe & fully happy RIGHT. THE. FUCK. HERE. on anonup.
never been on any other social media & never will.
(thanQ koba!)

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I have no clue about how the internet works but always thought that Truth Social would be totally free and independent from big corps like google and apple.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

I’m having sign-up regret. I’m like number 400k anyway. I’m going to pump the brakes and watch a while. I feel like throwing my phone and PC as far as I can chunk it and become a hermit. There is zero privacy anymore!

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

So you’re not going there VK? Just staying here with us? (Aussie’s can’t join anyway)

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

checkmate

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

🙏For the children🙏

(3) Show this thread

IBOR vibes...

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

What’s that Kimmy?

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

That preorder worked well 😂

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣 yep! preorder waiting list activated 💥 interesting that my numbers 8 and it adds to 8 👀🤓😍💗🙏🏻🙌🏻💥🇺🇸🐸🍿

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

😩 not sure what to do. it says my email has been verified, but after adding my username, creating a password and agreeing to terms it gives me a “you skipped a step” error. I have NO idea what is missing. there is nothing else to do. casting a wide net here in case anyone else has resolved this....

(3) Show this thread