#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Of course there will be some type of censorship on Truth. It doesn't matter what Truth's terms are. They are using apps and have to go by Apple & Google guidelines. Expect the platform to get attacked from all angles. Going to be bad actors. Don't post threats as [they] will be looking to make examples. I suspect that whatever the tech companies try to fook up will be used in the current lawsuit. Trump setting them up?

I have no clue about how the internet works but always thought that Truth Social would be totally free and independent from big corps like google and apple.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

I’m having sign-up regret. I’m like number 400k anyway. I’m going to pump the brakes and watch a while. I feel like throwing my phone and PC as far as I can chunk it and become a hermit. There is zero privacy anymore!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

😛 I'm not using an app so it may be a while until I get an e-mail - if ever
I signed up a while back but I'm not sure if I'll get an account or not - I'll have a chance to watch for a bit

In the meantime I'm just fine here on Anon & Gab

(1) Show this thread