#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Of course there will be some type of censorship on Truth. It doesn't matter what Truth's terms are. They are using apps and have to go by Apple & Google guidelines. Expect the platform to get attacked from all angles. Going to be bad actors. Don't post threats as [they] will be looking to make examples. I suspect that whatever the tech companies try to fook up will be used in the current lawsuit. Trump setting them up?

If these big accounts model that kind of talk on Truth, it will be snapped up swiftly and used to arrest patriots... This was done to protect you all... not as a means of censorship to curtail speech but to prevent those who would seek to harm you from having the data to act on their will.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater... in fact don't throw the baby at all... or the bathwater either if someone is passing below... especially if they have cake! Or they are operating electrical equipment.... and never the first Monday of the month...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @antidote528 in this post can reply

AU is my comfy home kind of like an old encyclopedia. I have already signed up for TS and a warning label on violence wont deter me.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Stew said Q is fake. Julians Rum says JFK Jr is a hoax. Lin is a patriot, why they attack him

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

Never liked that man.

(1) Show this thread