#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Of course there will be some type of censorship on Truth. It doesn't matter what Truth's terms are. They are using apps and have to go by Apple & Google guidelines. Expect the platform to get attacked from all angles. Going to be bad actors. Don't post threats as [they] will be looking to make examples. I suspect that whatever the tech companies try to fook up will be used in the current lawsuit. Trump setting them up?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It needs to be tough but fair and free of bots/trolls (if that is possible). I can't believe what gets allowed on Twitter and what gets kicked off - like a bad football referee. How do you know Twitter is full of bots/trolls? Hundreds of glowing responses to Trudeau stepping on Canadian's throats with martial law. Who really likes martial law?

If you want to get a good feel of real peoples feelings on a Twitter post just view the 'Quote Tweets'. Most bots aren't programmed for that feature.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

PS take note here folks, this is a good clue to spotting bots. Look first at profiles of following offers. I get them all the time. Accounts I have NEVER seen in chat streams have an account a year or more old, with NO posts and a load of very short single sentence responses cranked out like a typewriter. They will almost always follow in twos or threes after a risque provocative or totally against the narrative worded post or something far-right etc.
I also don't appreciate accounts that surf here and have restrictions to view their posts. I block those as it is a block offered to me so why would I meet you with an open ledger while you hide yours from me?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I can’t get back in, but I can search- just can’t post. Good info there. Wonder who might post an interesting Quote Tweet? Just a thought.

i was just thinking Bout that . is there bots on here

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

...yes...all over on every platform...count on it...

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

"most"😂

Real patriots dont have twitter accounts.
Real patriots have principals and dont support these scum bags.
FUCK TWITTER AND THEIR USERS!!!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Terry Andrews to his Publication

100 percent. That is also why I refuse to use the Apple app to get on Truth Social right now. I boycott Apple and Disney items like the plague, among other things.

I am kicked off Linked in and cannot close my account. They contacted me and wanted a copy of my drivers license or passport, so screw them. But I cannot close that account, so it is a scam to let it sit there and pretend like I am still using it.

Screw Linked in and Apple, and Twitter. Too much corruption.

In response Terry Andrews to his Publication

I am on over 25 platforms. The ONLY way to find the truth is to collect ALL the data available, filter out what is crap and eliminate it piece by piece and then what is left is truth. The only way to select a realistically usable collective to draw that truth from is to tap into all the sources you can and see what is being said/what information is exchanged. If you take only one source in...you are wearing blinders to see only one narrative/blind to deceptions outside that platform influencing others. Saying we have really free speech here is only able to be stated if we observe the lack of it elsewhere/are on the other platforms instead of being fed second-hand information. Second-hand information is why we're here in the first place like this. If we don't look for ourselves we're at the mercy of others' interpretations and productions. The only reason I am not back on Twitter after I think 7 accounts were killed is they blocked my IP now or I would still tell truth there as well.

(4) Show this thread