#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Of course there will be some type of censorship on Truth. It doesn't matter what Truth's terms are. They are using apps and have to go by Apple & Google guidelines. Expect the platform to get attacked from all angles. Going to be bad actors. Don't post threats as [they] will be looking to make examples. I suspect that whatever the tech companies try to fook up will be used in the current lawsuit. Trump setting them up?

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That preorder worked well 😂

😩 not sure what to do. it says my email has been verified, but after adding my username, creating a password and agreeing to terms it gives me a “you skipped a step” error. I have NO idea what is missing. there is nothing else to do. casting a wide net here in case anyone else has resolved this....

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RabbitRoulette in this post can reply

I know how the story ends, God Won! 🇺🇸 I stand w/President Trump 🇺🇸 Save The Children 🇺🇸 #FightBack 🇺🇸 Love Wins 🇺🇸 No DMs 🇺🇸🦅

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Just try logging in and see what happens

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Did the same to myself and my husband. we just kept requesting email verification.