Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

holy robot .

I THINK SHE IS A ROBOT. 😁

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

👏👏 a whole new world sister

Ouid - not what you think. Operating Under the Influence of Divinity. :)

what about the 13 families? Based on what she said, either:
1- the 13 families do not exist
2- the 13 families have already been taken out by the military
3- the 13 families are controlling the trial by not allowing their names to be mentioned.
there may be other reasons but this is what I've come up with so far.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication

13 families gone. assets seized. So it must
be some other reason.

(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

I hope we can get past this hollywoke make up shit , those fake lashes ermergerd

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

Which ones? At lest her eyes bling 😂 Look at the darker skin woman on Fox News, her eyelashes like this one never blinks 🤣 So tell me who is real and who is not?

(1) Show this thread

👀 For Real[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔 + 🇺🇳 [UN] rather MAP!
https://odysee.com/@GrandJury:f/Grand-Jury-1-EN:0

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Victor!!! ThanQ!!!

She missed the most important one, George Soros.

Q 1011

MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

NK DEFUSE.
RUSSIA TESTING NEW MISSILES.
RUSSIA NEW THREAT.
COINCIDENCE?
THEY MUST MAINTAIN THREAT TO RETAIN POWER/INFLUENCE.
ARE YOU AWAKE?
Q

Mirror
Q 1101
Who is arranging the PRIVATE meetings
Follow the family.
Re_read drops.
Q

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

Love it! I came across her video on tiktok. I'm ready! 💪💥

Reptilian look alike

She is smart but I had a hard time getting past the tarantula eyelashes.

(1) Show this thread

Here is that site.
https://www.grand-jury.net/

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

I’m watching now.

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

Orange rope bad!🙃🙂

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I hope truth and justice are above the DS! You understand?

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

“Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.”

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

TS 911- I am ready 🙏

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Is this Sophia???

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I was mesmorized by her eye lashes. Missed everything she said!

Born awake. All American Gal. God, country, family, dogs. Not afraid of storms!

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I thought the same thing...but I am able to multitask, and I also know what she was talking about as I had already watched the opening statements on Rumble. I admit to being old, and I just wish these youngens had some idea of just how lovely they really are...without all the make up and those distracting fake lashes. Good thing is, given time, they perhaps will...

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

😂

(2) Show this thread

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!!! 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅

Watching it right now!

Post time stamp = 9:11 - Nothing is coincidence.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Amen, Praise God, goosebumps!!!🙏

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

omg omg omg omg
YESSSSSSSSSSS

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Her eye lashes are signaling morse code, did you catch the secret message?

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Really? What did she say?

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

NCSWIC...NOTHING
✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90WD_ats6eE

Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin' (Official Audio) - YouTube

“The Times They Are A-Changin'" by Bob DylanListen to Bob Dylan: https://bobdylan.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the Bob Dylan YouTube channel: https://bobdylan...

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

What is coming Sir? I've watched, listened and researched since March of 2020 when they first put out the airline stops. I've always hated politics as they are all liars so always voted for the one that best represented me which was 3rd party, like Ross Perot. But everyone said I wasted my vote. I say that I at least voted who best represented me. They said they'd get nothing done but look where we are now having everyone just voting for the 2 party system. I'd say it's not better at all. We should have all voted who best represented us.

Back to my question though. If what is to come is a revolt of the people I can tell you that most people here in the US are not going to get up to revolt. They're all working to feed their families and keep food on the table. It's going to take something huge to get people in the US to get off their computers. This dull drum of stuff coming out the last 2 years is not going to do it. If that isn't it what is coming? All do respect Sir. Thank you!

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Same was said of Canadians. They are typically more passive than Americans but look at them now. Doesn't take millions taking to the streets to spark massive change.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

IMHO the truth being revealed about what they have done and continue to do to the children will bring us together in revolt against the elite

(7) Show this thread