Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Our message today on #ThePeoplesBridge

Pre Near Death Experience warm up move. Training

My favorite DoQ+ post:

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Also because we are:
Unvaxxed
Untested
Unmuzzled
Unafraid
UNITED AGAINST EVIL! 😇💪

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊WWG1WGA🕊❤️🌎🇺🇸🙏🏽👼🏽💯

(12) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I'm not understanding how this is a win. The mandate for federal employees, health care workers, and any business that receives medicare or medicaid still stands. If the SC had struck the mandate down across the board, yeah, that'd be a win. But mandating Federal worker/health care workers to have a clot shot or be unemployed IS NOT a win. Must be missing something her. We got the peas but not the carrots. Peas are no good without the carrots.

In response Made In America to her Publication

I agree with you 💯%. No one and I mean NO ONE should be forced to get the vaccine just because their employer receives medicare or medicaid. Also, if the company you work for gets a Federal contract, for say building a bridge, does that mean the company’s employees must be vaccinated?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 18!

Another win for "We The People"

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

NOT for all....

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

But not for health care workers!
😡🤬😡

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Fake Biden...fake president.

He has no authority whatsoever.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

YES! AMEN to that!

What do you think anons? Do i fill out my religious exemption or not. I feel like I’m going to regret this decision later. I dont want to put my name on file with any government agency when it comes to my vax status.

In response Griffin Maple to his Publication

I filled out a religious exemption over 2 months ago when I worked at Carson Tahoe Memory Care, and they still told me I had to mask and approached me with the 'jab' to continue working for them. Don't do it!

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

YES! YES! YES!

Thank you GOD!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🥳🥳🥳

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

If the courts wouldn't do it then we would. Pretty simple, It just takes gnads.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

50/50. They think hospitals are shorted now?? Wait!

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

yipppeeee. Here on Isle of Malta from Monday un v and most of 2x jabbed are banned from restaurants, gyms etc. Restaurants have to have a copy of passport , green pp, email, and phone of anyone who goes even just to have a coffee !!! we need the dominos to fall and spill over to eu.

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

I live in Seattle, Washington and I cannot go into restaurants, pubs, movie theaters or exercise gyms without a vaccination. the unvaccinated are very restricted here. I have saved alot of money and learned new recipes!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Oh ree hee heely!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

Funny. Georgenews said mandates gone by EOY. here we are in Jan. but Julian today is 12/31 right. 🍊

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

and the 20th will be Christmas🎅🤶🎅🤶

(1) Show this thread