Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Please God let there be justice for this evil done to humanity.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

well i guess those "conspiracy theory" ofaggot medical death panels have now been completely exposed

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

This is how they killed my sissy!!!!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Lost my brother to it in June.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

And in nursing homes, they used this to give them a “peaceful death” while “suffering a painful death from covid”.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Pure Evil.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

The title sounds like something CNN would say. However, there is some interesting info in this article. It shows NIH conflict of interest and 70+% adverse events in one study

https://principia-scientific.com/doctor-reveals-remdesivir-is-real-cause-of-covid-19-maladies/

Read this first one carefully (2003). I found this in spring 2020, and posted information about potential treatments (Twitter). C19 is modeled after these findings, IMO.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/196918

Interesting title.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32870481/

Interesting redactions.

https://www.pmda.go.jp/drugs/2020/P20200518003/230867000_30200AMX00455_H100_1.pdf

"Had the limitations of in vitro drug efficacy testing and species differences in drug metabolism been considered, the underwhelming clinical performance of remdesivir for both COVID-19 and Ebola would have been fully anticipated."

🙄 Profit rush.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34252308/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/15/health/coronavirus-remdesivir-who.html

https://principia-scientific.com/doctor-reveals-remdesivir-is-real-cause-of-covid-19-maladies/

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

I read that the millions of children being born via artificial insemination cannot reproduce

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Does anyone have the video link. I can't see the slides only hear the voice. Vider is too small. When zoomed it is very pixelated.
I also do not see the NIH study or Gilead study links the presenter referenced. These may support the presenters conclusions, but without them we don't know.

IMHO, listening to the video alone, you really can't conclude if people died from remdesivir or ebola. The slides or studies might contain that data.

Has anyone dug on Remdesivir?

What, I Think I know about remdesivir is
-- They blocked access to HCQ and used a fake lancet report
-- They blocked access to Ivermectin
-- They use ventilators and remdesivir
-- HCQ and Ivermectin are cheap. Ventilators and Remdesivir are not.
-- There are multiple doctors that have released their field results on HCQ and Ivermectin.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

People can get quinine intake at home with Cinchona bark, adding what ever else one would like.
Distilled water extraction
Cinchona bark, (Quinine)
Organic Rinds of
Lemon
Grapefruit
Orange

Star- anise, (shikimic acid)

Separate extraction, Distilled water
Vitamin C with other minerals
Needles of
Cedar
White pine
Conifir

(4) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

This is what DeSantis was doing at first. Concerning. These guys all knew the truth that Hydroxychloroquine was the answer to 98+% of us without heart issues

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

During a real pandemic and when peoples health and well-being is the real focus, NEVER are medical licenses threatened, research for cures discouraged, effective treatments banned and voices of hope and encouragement silenced. NEVER are recommendations given that weaken the natural immune response as we have seen given by these so- called " experts." As a critical care/ER nurse for 50 years, I have never experienced the hospitals and medical officials being silent about ways to promote and strengthen the natural immune response and to totally ignore and degrade the truth of the amazing benefits of natural immunity. IMO the medical industry was bought out and greed was replaced with actual honest and individualized care of patients. Remdesivir and a strict adherance to corrupt CDC "protocols" utilizing Remdesivir became the only treatment option provided. NEVER in my long career did I ever experience hospital CEO's interfer and block MD orders for their patients!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I lost 2 neighbors next door who were given this and a vent in hospital. Both died. Family not allowed into room.

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT

Does anyone know what can be done to flush Remdesivir from one's system? Any info would help. Thank you.

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

I had several cousins get the vaccine and end up in the hospital and never left the hospital alive. I wondered then if this was given to them. I was warning people on Facebook several months back about this and what they were doing😢😡

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Yes. The hospitals were killing people in secret who went in with covid like symptoms. They put them on remdesiver and ventilators and had guards and police come to arrest family members who tried to fight their way into the rooms to see what was going on. Pure evil.

I know someone whose grandma had rope marks around her hands and feet after the hospital killed her.

These doctors/nurses have always been killing people in these hospitals. They work for the dark side. But, we did not know this. We trusted them all. Now, they just don't care if we know or not. They are on a mission to kill as many people as possible.

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Sick evil Lizards. I truly hope they swing

Nuremberg Code 2.0 😡

They killed my best friend with the remdesivir to ICU to ventilator to death protocol. I tried to warn her family, they thought I was crazy. she was 50. 🥺

I knew it was bad, I didn’t know it was this bad.

yeah..why not pulling out deadly medicine, instead they are still pushing it..I don't get it, God forbid if you got sick where should we go? after what I experienced I don't trust hospitals at all ..scary situation

This was the course of treatment
utilized in the
Veteran Administration hospitals.
We cannot access Ivermectin or
Hydroxychloroquine….
How many veteran’s were
forced to take this treatment,
then suffered because they trusted the
government doctors?

Not a Good Look for the
men and women currently serving.
How many cannot
trust a hospital now?
Where do we go for true medical care?

Thank you for dropping this.
It allows me to save it and
share it to the
government healthcare system
I am forced to exist in
after serving my country.

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

😳😡🙏🏽

So sad, its murder. It's my understanding the nurses are calling Remdesivir, Run Death Is Near.

Research (NAC)N-acetylcysteine, a precursor to glutithione. It's so effective at breaking down the bioweapon they pulled it from amazon. Nac typically is a powerful support for the respiratory system and studies showed it stopped the cytokine storms quickly.

Also research Dandelion Leaf Extract. Its been found to block the spike protiens from attaching to organs.

Naturalpaths are recommending a hot bath with a 1/2 cup of borax regularly to help flush out any of the nano tech, graphine oxide and morgellons if regretting a jab or exposed to a shedder. These things I beleive we breath in from the chemtrails as well.

Zeolites -AV can pass the blood brain barrier and remove the neuron seeking nano tech of the bioweapons and jabs.

Researchers found AI parasites in jabs, may or may not be shedding. Clove or Mimosa Pudica Seed will kill that quickly with the eggs.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I think this is the Trial report he referenced. https://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa1910993?articleTools=true

In response Anon Tracker to his Publication

Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

My friend's husband was put on this. When I found out he was admitted to hospital, I told her to get him off of it and get IVM or HCQ for him. Instead, they put him on a very expensive steroid cocktail. They killed him

In response Mary Lennox to her Publication

Our friends and loved ones are being
murdered by the healcare industry.
I am having a hard time with the reality,
when I thought I had educated and prevented
the possibility of vaccine injury…
Some did not listen and are suffering terribly.
My condolence for the loss of your friend.

(1) Show this thread

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

My FIL was murdered by the hospital protocol of Remdesivir. It is agonizing to know about effective alternative treatments but unable to get the right people to listen, especially the doctors in charge. His blood is on their hands. That doesn’t make us feel any better, though. He knew and fought them so that they restrained him until his organs shut down and he died. Bless his heart.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Brenda Paschall to his Publication

So sorry hun. That is aweful.
I watched my Mom gasping for breath on the bi pap machine as well, we refused to allow them to put her on a vent. It is very hard to watch our loved ones suffer so and not be able to help them

Thankfully she made it thro but we almost lost her several times thro it.
So sorry for your loss.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

FAUCI should be drawn and quartered! Literally!

Was that Dr Ardis?

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I believe this is the source.

(1) Show this thread