#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Remdesivir

During a real pandemic and when peoples health and well-being is the real focus, NEVER are medical licenses threatened, research for cures discouraged, effective treatments banned and voices of hope and encouragement silenced. NEVER are recommendations given that weaken the natural immune response as we have seen given by these so- called " experts." As a critical care/ER nurse for 50 years, I have never experienced the hospitals and medical officials being silent about ways to promote and strengthen the natural immune response and to totally ignore and degrade the truth of the amazing benefits of natural immunity. IMO the medical industry was bought out and greed was replaced with actual honest and individualized care of patients. Remdesivir and a strict adherance to corrupt CDC "protocols" utilizing Remdesivir became the only treatment option provided. NEVER in my long career did I ever experience hospital CEO's interfer and block MD orders for their patients!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it