#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Remdesivir

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I had several cousins get the vaccine and end up in the hospital and never left the hospital alive. I wondered then if this was given to them. I was warning people on Facebook several months back about this and what they were doing😢😡

Yes. The hospitals were killing people in secret who went in with covid like symptoms. They put them on remdesiver and ventilators and had guards and police come to arrest family members who tried to fight their way into the rooms to see what was going on. Pure evil.

I know someone whose grandma had rope marks around her hands and feet after the hospital killed her.

These doctors/nurses have always been killing people in these hospitals. They work for the dark side. But, we did not know this. We trusted them all. Now, they just don't care if we know or not. They are on a mission to kill as many people as possible.

Only people mentioned by @AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from America First, click on at the bottom under it