Tough day for me today Patriots. More and more around me are getting the jab and I am trying to honor their decisions. I am being labelled a 'crazy' by people I really, really care about and, well, let's just say I could use a ((hug)), some KIND words of encouragement or a prayer for strength and courage to carry on this narrow path.

Thanks so much😥

Blessings to all and have a blessed night!❤️

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

im in the same boat. you make people so mad if you talk about it -it makes me sad people have fallen for the lies and they wont even look it up for themselves /it takes so little effort to do a little research. Lord comfort this person give them grace to get through the rejection and hurt and give them the peace that passes all understanding - deliver them from fear and dread of what may come. help us not have a why didnt you listen to me reaction but a loving reaction and a hand to hold when the time come. God we need you, help us all ! protect our republic ! and our family and friends in Jesus Name amen

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

praying for you Lisa and sending a hug
💛🤗

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I respect people & try to educate them, & if they go ahead with the jab I've done all I can. It's painful & difficult to watch, especially as a healer. No one's called me crazy - they know better 😉 but I'm still frustrated because it seems I value their lives more than they do
Sounds like you're in a similar place

Sending blessings & light to you

Learn from dogs. They’re loving, loyal, and selfless. God Bless President Trump and our brave military! ~ WWG1WGA ~

I am so sorry. I am going through the same thing. My husband is totally brainwashed still and I’m wide awake. Not to mention two of my siblings and countless friends. Sending hugs your way!

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Standing strong with you and praying for you 🙏 ❤ !! God Bless!!

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

A little prayer on this, you may be surprised.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Hi Lisa
im so sorry you are going through this…the datkness finds ways to get to us and sometimes its through people we love.

your respinsibility is only to God and only HIM
i think the easiest way would be to make a decision to stop talking about with others who are not like minded. its like talking to a wall and its only causing you grief. there are enough external pressures coming at each of us everyday we dont need to take up battle with those who refuse to see things dfferently.

i had the same experience so i completely understand how hurtful they can be and cause feelings of guilt, doubt and ostracizing.
my aunt did this to my mom the other day and she was slmost in tears. i said enough…let her go and take the jab - we will not!

sending you love and God’s blessinfs of peace 🙏

We Are Here Lisa, I Have 5 Brothers And A Sister, Not Counting The Whole Clan Of Them, My 1 Brother And I, Are Only Ones Of Them Not To Take It, “i am a conspiracy nut” Is All I Hear! Not Giving In! I Am So Sick They All Did, Including My Husband Is On Their Side! I Virtual Hug You! We Can’t Give In! Just Pray For All Who Did! Just Hang In There And Pray Alot! WWG1WGA!

Yes, I hear you. I know this pain as well, as most of us probably have. Some days are really hard.. Get outside. Touch the ground, the dirt, flowers and trees. This helps me. Pray for help. When I pray for help I will pray for you as well. I often will ask Jesus or the angels to hold me as I sleep. I wake up feeling much better. Ready to tackle the day. Perhaps this will help you as well.

Much love Fren.

WWG1WGA

We will make it together. You are not alone

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

We all on here are made to feel like that. Hang in there you have much love and support from your patriot family!

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Many of us are in the same situation. All we can do is plant the seeds, and leave it to God to grow them. Lay your burdens at the foot of the cross, Sister. May God bless, and hold you close during these dark hours🙏🤍

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

WWG1WGA that includes the pain. All of us are up against it, and IM wishing you hugs and strength❤️❤️🙏👍🔥

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Sending some warm hugs your way. I live in a house where yet again today I was called a crazy conspiracy theorist and my family thinks I am nuts. I am sorry about your friends and family, there is only so much we can do at this point there is so much information out there proving Covid it is a scam and the jab is dangerous, and it can even cause death so what happens to them is on them because they choose not to do their homework. Not only that, but I don't feel sorry for people like this anymore it might seem callous but, I live in a very small town, and even I know what is going on out there and know the truth, and even my non-believers in house know Covid is a scam and the refuse to wear a mask or get the jab but, my heart goes out to you because most of us feel the same pain my nephew just got his second dose of the VAX, and he is only in his early 20s. My daughter had Covid, and it was like just having the flu and 6 other people in this house and not one got it.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

😇

(1) Show this thread

Sending you hugs and prayers for better days ahead, and the strength to get through this all (and I can absolutely and totally relate)

🙏🙏🙏❤💙❤ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❤❤❤ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I can relate to what you are experiencing and how you are feeling. All we can do is hold them in our hearts. We must continue to stand firm and share truth.
You are in my thoughts and prayers dear. ❤🙏🙌 Most of all, know this: this little lady has got your back!
I love you my dear - keep doing what you do. If you need me, I am here for you. ❤

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...hug, hug...my mind to yours.
This too shall pass.#MAGA

Just remember you are not alone we are all being alienated by lived ones. But we must hold the line and keep praying! Keep your vibration high. Release what does not serve you! WWG1WGA! You are never alone! NEVER! Keep the love flowing and your light glowing! Much Love To You ❤🙏

Hugs to you patriot!! Hang in there.. 🙏

MAGA, WWG1WGA, God wins, Love President Trump

I’m going through the exact same thing.
Feel like crying some days.
Hold the line.

pray