Tough day for me today Patriots. More and more around me are getting the jab and I am trying to honor their decisions. I am being labelled a 'crazy' by people I really, really care about and, well, let's just say I could use a ((hug)), some KIND words of encouragement or a prayer for strength and courage to carry on this narrow path.

Thanks so much😥

Blessings to all and have a blessed night!❤️

Sending some warm hugs your way. I live in a house where yet again today I was called a crazy conspiracy theorist and my family thinks I am nuts. I am sorry about your friends and family, there is only so much we can do at this point there is so much information out there proving Covid it is a scam and the jab is dangerous, and it can even cause death so what happens to them is on them because they choose not to do their homework. Not only that, but I don't feel sorry for people like this anymore it might seem callous but, I live in a very small town, and even I know what is going on out there and know the truth, and even my non-believers in house know Covid is a scam and the refuse to wear a mask or get the jab but, my heart goes out to you because most of us feel the same pain my nephew just got his second dose of the VAX, and he is only in his early 20s. My daughter had Covid, and it was like just having the flu and 6 other people in this house and not one got it.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

😇