Tough day for me today Patriots. More and more around me are getting the jab and I am trying to honor their decisions. I am being labelled a 'crazy' by people I really, really care about and, well, let's just say I could use a ((hug)), some KIND words of encouragement or a prayer for strength and courage to carry on this narrow path.

Thanks so much😥

Blessings to all and have a blessed night!❤️

im in the same boat. you make people so mad if you talk about it -it makes me sad people have fallen for the lies and they wont even look it up for themselves /it takes so little effort to do a little research. Lord comfort this person give them grace to get through the rejection and hurt and give them the peace that passes all understanding - deliver them from fear and dread of what may come. help us not have a why didnt you listen to me reaction but a loving reaction and a hand to hold when the time come. God we need you, help us all ! protect our republic ! and our family and friends in Jesus Name amen

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SoozieQ01 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ella Elaine, click on at the bottom under it