Tough day for me today Patriots. More and more around me are getting the jab and I am trying to honor their decisions. I am being labelled a 'crazy' by people I really, really care about and, well, let's just say I could use a ((hug)), some KIND words of encouragement or a prayer for strength and courage to carry on this narrow path.

Thanks so much😥

Blessings to all and have a blessed night!❤️

Hi Lisa
im so sorry you are going through this…the datkness finds ways to get to us and sometimes its through people we love.

your respinsibility is only to God and only HIM
i think the easiest way would be to make a decision to stop talking about with others who are not like minded. its like talking to a wall and its only causing you grief. there are enough external pressures coming at each of us everyday we dont need to take up battle with those who refuse to see things dfferently.

i had the same experience so i completely understand how hurtful they can be and cause feelings of guilt, doubt and ostracizing.
my aunt did this to my mom the other day and she was slmost in tears. i said enough…let her go and take the jab - we will not!

sending you love and God’s blessinfs of peace 🙏

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cydalee Patriot, click on at the bottom under it