Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

You are not alone. All of us God believing/ lovong Patriots Are under spiritual attack.Tge stronger amd cloaer one is to GOD and oneness, the more intense or severe the attacks.
For myself, the dark matrix drones know exactly where and how to strike. They attack me through my canine angel companion. The unconditional love, bond and connection with her goes beyond this incarnation. I share this with only her, not one human has come close in my 53 years.
so the dark is attempting to force me to submit by attacking her body with ailments

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

https://anxietycontrolcenter.com/stop-negative-thoughts-using-rubber-band-snap/ - while it seems like such a small thing to do, it really does work to keep one's head in a more positive space...keeping in mind no one person can 'fix' any other person (including your wife)...this is the thing we must all do for our own selves...with a little help from our 'frens' of course - hang in there.

This was the movie where I first heard about the 'snapping' technique๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿปmight be worth a watch...
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d4c6143e4b09e7297433246

(1) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿง๐Ÿ™๐ŸคกEyes on [NY].....

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Another friend Mary Ellen Joy has PTSD after whistleblowing construction fraud.... https://www.vuuzle.tv/video/Whistleblowers/48803

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Please reach out to our great Patriot,@ThePeoplesBridge. I believe she can help you. It is possible that she may be able to put you in touch with other Patriots in your area. Praying for you. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Sending you love patriot.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Been praying for you and your wife (your marriage and reconciliation). Praying that you continue to reach out, go to Camp Alma whenever you can and that Belle arrives earlier than expected. Do you have a local church that you attend? DM me anytime

(1) Show this thread

Google wim hof

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA ๐ŸŠ

Adding you to our Torah study prayer group and my own personal prayer list. Focus on God. Only He can make it right. He loves you. We love you.

Numbers 6:24-26

24 โ€œThe LORD bless you and keep you; 25 the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.โ€

Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Hope you are feeling better today.

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Praying for you, along with an amazing group of Prayer Warriors. Asking His Angels to join you.

May the White Light of our Lord Jesus Christ heal, surround and protect you. Dear Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour please bless our (((Brother))). Amen.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i am hoping Cindy from Code of Vets gives you a call soon. i gave her your number this week. their specialty is helping vets with ptsd. you probably already know that - but just in case - passing along some hope. ๐Ÿ™

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Praying for you. Keep the Faith and Trust GOD and JESUS.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA

Praying for you Joey. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ for you !!

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

What you are facing will test what you are made of. You're never alone. Pray frequently, give God your problems and ask him to show you the way, whatever the cost. I suggest a 3 day fast if you don't have to work. Deny the flesh and get closer to God. He'll pave the way for you. We are all praying for you but YOU must walk through the fire in order to become what you were meant to be.

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

In response Counter Spell to his Publication

Further, you are in hell right now. The good news is, you have the keys but perhaps don't understand how to unlock the gate. We are all here to show you that on the other side of Jesus is hope, love, happiness, etc. May I suggest a youtube channel to uplift you and guide you. Jacob Israel is his name and the message is one of hope and redemption.

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Romans 8

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Weโ€™re all here, we will walk through this and let the light of God illuminate your being to show you how indestructable you are.
You are so much bigger than the PTSD.
1) You are not alone
2) Even if you thought you were, you can be unaffected by this.
I had a similar thing in all its force a long time ago. I know how big this appears.
Have a read of that link in sent yesterday, its long, but its not scary, its a guidebook for all โ€˜disordersโ€™ originating from the protection system in the brain.
This is not bad wiring, this is not disorderly thing.
Have a seat, read the link, and see how safe you really are.
We are here to help you let this pass through you and see the sunshine once more.
It has always been there.

MAGAโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโคโคโคโคโค๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค 

You are in my prayers. God bless you.

I do not have PTSD that I know of but I have had Major Depression. It got better. I asked for help and I got it. God gives you what you need. It got better.

Dear God it breaks my heart to see this man suffering the anguish of PTSD. Please Lord grant him help and comfort for this beautiful person. May the holy spirit lay his hands upon him to provide peace and comfort, the pains of trauma be covered in the healing of your spirit in Jesus name I pray. Amen

My heart goes out to you. Prayers your way.

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

I send all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡ your way...remember how strong you are, how worthy you are, and how loved you are.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

I am praying for you. I am also praying for your wife. Her mental health is also very important.
Time IS on your side brother. I know there are patriots that will come to your aide, but remember, you are never alone in#JesusChrist. He is with you, our prayers are with you, but most importantly, you have yourself. YOU ARE STRONG!#Faith I love you!

(1) Show this thread

God lover Christ follower. Happily married.

Prayed for you, I have faith that you are going to pull through this stronger than ever. Thank you for updating us, I will continue to pray for you. Sorry not to have much to say today - fought a migraine (unusual thankfully) yesterday and really tired today. Just wanted to let you know we are thinking of you and praying. Take care!

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Father in Heaven our patriot friend Joey is in need of comfort and strength. I ask you lift him up and bring help and miracles. In Jesus nane๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

May the Lord do miracles in your life and in your marriage. May He bring the perfect patriot to help with the PTSD. Thank you for reaching out. WWG1WGA and therefore your burden is our burden. xx

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@I_Believe_in_Him) can see their posts

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป