When you have the goods on people and you are smart enough to sign a 2018 executive order for crimes you know are coming 2 years later, you have wide and broad powers to do a bunch of fun stuff. Never underestimate Trump. That would be a grave mistake.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

EXACTLY!
Why do you think they are so afraid and are expending all of their ammo in rapid fire right now? 😏

Found this site, thanks to your GAB page, thank you.

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response ela marriti to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

Trump is the master troller.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

🎶Money Money Money

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Yep, heard those emails HRC had were horrible. Maybe they will be out in the public soon enough?

An Artist who loves God, My Family, My Country, President Trump, My Pom Teddy, Animals, Nature, Flower Gardening, Photography, Bicycling!

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Hilarious!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

😂😂😂🤣🤣

(4) Show this thread

We're all here for a reason.
Trust your gut.
Hold the line!
🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot

Looking back, everything had to have been one giant sting operation to catch the deep state swamp rats; all planned way ahead and they were all played like a concert violinist. The election was a sting operation as well. I realize only a few know the plan, but too intriguing to not try to figure it all out. Trump's speech keeps resonating, so I try to analyze what could be next. He was bringing up the Supreme Court, how he won by a landslide and they refused to hear the cases of fraud, as well as bringing up the Constitution, the Original Constitution. He is painting that portrait and pointing us to the direction we are all headed. He did bring up Military as well. Here we go! Most would overlook and not see, but many of us will never give up or stop analyzing. Dates and timelines are useless; too many variables with the enemy. The whitehats know their playbook always. The plan is military classified; no leaks.

Tell it like it is and do it with style!

In response Nikki Den to her Publication

Just thinking about the Supreme Court. What if, there have been arrests or arrests are about to be made there? That changes the whole of the Supreme Court. What if the things we have read online about the Supreme Court are not accurate, in the sense of the decisions? What if the decisions have already been rightfully made? Just thinking out loud here.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Nikki Den to her Publication

You were speaking of a concert violinist?

(2) Show this thread

Italo-Argentina Patriot looking for justice... and waiting for Karma

Here I am, holding the line...

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

and dont forget the PEAD's!!!

Trump supporter from Day One! USA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

The Man!!!!

Bet you a lot if lefties don't even heard of 2018 executive order lol

In response Zena Jin to his Publication

sadly neither do people on the right. i did 🙂

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Passionate Patriots voted for a fearless leader NOT a Politician. DJT means what he says and says what he means! We stand strong and united KNQWING the best is yet to come! On Jan 20, 2017 he made it very clear that he was there to help us Make America Great Again.#SlavesNoMore#BuiltTrumpTough#PerfectDay

Those executive orders should bring trillions!

Searching for truth! I love my country and want to save it!

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

I've been saying that for months. Don't worry about Gates buying farm land or CCP owning land. It will all be seized.

(1) Show this thread

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

WH "live" video shows someone patrolling the front portico. The gait and head held higher than most looks a lot like James Woods' rather unique characteristics.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

@GhostEzra, can you please get some action going on all the child tradficking happening on Etsy? I counted at least 25 kids last night. My heart is still aching. I reported it to Etsy and the DOJ

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

When are ppl going to realize its pointless asking Ghost information. He only tell us when its conveinent for him. Ive seen lots of loyal patriots who are kind and compassionate asking some of the most simple questions. We get ignored.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Yes. I definitely will. If you can point out a few examples here that would be great.

(3) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

So True So True! The man is amazing

Sir, You Once Posted This... Is This Looking Glass? Time Travel? Both? It's Confusing😂

Tell it like it is and do it with style!

In response King Letau to his Publication

They say history repeats itself. Maybe the further you look in the future explains what happened in the past. Q said, "Going Forward in Order to Look Back." Post 3585 -#Fascinating. Does this also explain each one of us too? Do we not see the past much more distinctly and clearly when we go forward also? Is Project#lookingglass continually active? Is there a point at which time becomes clear for both the past, present and future? Has Trump seen into his own LookingGlass? Has Trump had dreams and visions?

Just some thoughts out loud here. The closer you are to the present the tighter the cone is from the past and to the future. More information is taken into account the futher one goes in the past and into the future. Mirror images. History repeats itself they say.

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

In response King Letau to his Publication

fuses three dimensions of space, one dimension of time into 4 dimensional

Back to the Future - space time continuum

(5) Show this thread

there's a lot of stories and rumors out there about the Trump bros working as deep cover informants for the feds back in the 80s and 90s. supposedly they helped make a lot of big cases. also rumors about his grandfather helping the military. i have no idea if anything is true but the man is fearless and damn patriotic. anyone who thinks they're going to fool him is sadly mistaken.

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Exactly, our great boss is always 10 steps in front of all the arseholes..

i was banking on his eo for 2018. It states anyone involved in the 2020 election interference is considered treason. i saw a massive video on fb donating 500 million to the left for election fraud.

is fb seized? twitter? youtube? google? italy? cia? fbi? all the poll workers? where is the punishment? is all the senate hearings back in nov-dec all cgi ornoptics? all the whistle blowers who risked their lives to speak up in those seante hearings? is that cgi too? is the whistle blower actors? did anyone watch amhow aggressive michigan senate hearings were when the wittnesses stood up for trump? these ppl risked their lives to be hates and what do we get? A fake ass president killing American jobs.

Are we even allowed to ask these questions or do we need a level 5 clearance to get some actual answers. i hope you understand how frustrated we feel at this point. butnif i get blocked. o well. thanks for the good times. and i wish everyone well. God bless you all looking for the trut

My family is everything to me ❤ God Bless The USA 🇺🇸

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

I feel as frustrated as you. I read and research everything, but it feel like we have to keep playing pretend.

(2) Show this thread

i was banking on his eo for 2018. It states anyone involved in the 2020 election interference is considered treason. i saw a massive video on fb donating 500 million to the left for election fraud.

is fb seized? twitter? youtube? google? italy? cia? fbi? all the poll workers? where is the punishment? is all the senate hearings back in nov-dec all cgi ornoptics? all the whistle blowers who risked their lives to speak up in those seante hearings? is that cgi too? is the whistle blower actors? did anyone watch amhow aggressive michigan senate hearings were when the wittnesses stood up for trump? these ppl risked their lives to be hates and what do we get? A fake ass president killing American jobs.

Are we even allowed to ask these questions or do we need a level 5 clearance to get some actual answers. i hope you understand how frustrated we feel at this point. butnif i get blocked. o well. thanks for the good times. and i wish everyone well. God bless you all looking for the trut

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

capturing companies will be delicate work. Like grabbing the chicken that lays your morning egg too ruffly by the neck. do that, you got a carcass and NO MORE EGGS. delicate.

(1) Show this thread

im tired to watch the fake president and fake biden destroying America and later the entire world its time to reveal the plan

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

THIS!☝️

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

LOVE IT