When you have the goods on people and you are smart enough to sign a 2018 executive order for crimes you know are coming 2 years later, you have wide and broad powers to do a bunch of fun stuff. Never underestimate Trump. That would be a grave mistake.

@GhostEzra, can you please get some action going on all the child tradficking happening on Etsy? I counted at least 25 kids last night. My heart is still aching. I reported it to Etsy and the DOJ

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Yes. I definitely will. If you can point out a few examples here that would be great.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

🤬Etsy tu, Brute? WTF#wayfair#etsy🤬

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

When are ppl going to realize its pointless asking Ghost information. He only tell us when its conveinent for him. Ive seen lots of loyal patriots who are kind and compassionate asking some of the most simple questions. We get ignored.

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

Oh please. Turn your radio to 432hz.

(1) Show this thread

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

He posted a week or so ago that it is probably a sting operation on etsy and wayfair at this point.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

Good, i just wanted to make sure someone gets these kids before they are lost forever.

(1) Show this thread