When you have the goods on people and you are smart enough to sign a 2018 executive order for crimes you know are coming 2 years later, you have wide and broad powers to do a bunch of fun stuff. Never underestimate Trump. That would be a grave mistake.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

@GhostEzra, can you please get some action going on all the child tradficking happening on Etsy? I counted at least 25 kids last night. My heart is still aching. I reported it to Etsy and the DOJ

Yes. I definitely will. If you can point out a few examples here that would be great.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

🤬Etsy tu, Brute? WTF#wayfair#etsy🤬

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Here are 5. There are many many more. I am just heartsick. I have been fighting these monsters for over 40 years. Thank you for responding so quickly. I am worried they will be lost if not acted upon quickly. Etsy still has not responded to my email. ❤️

WTF❗️Nooooo 🤦🏽‍♀️Not ETSY TO🤦🏽‍♀️I just bought some stuff from Etsy😡These people are trying to be sneaky SICK❗️well thats not going to work. I stopped buying from Amazon, walmart, Target, bednbath, I will Stop buying from this store Damn Im running out of stores here🤨🤦🏽‍♀️

(6) Show this thread