I am feeling a bit torn as The Big Event™ truth and justice show reaches the public stage. Do I become ever more reclusive to protect myself from overstress and attacks? Do I accept the limelight that comes with having "done the work" in the last few years and participate in online and real world events? Do I have a duty to help solve problems in tech that I know a lot about but I don't feel moved to engage with right now? What's my purpose and mission once everything goes completely mainstream?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Mr. Geddes, You are the light and represent the very best of humanity. The way forward includes you and your vibe. Love👍🏻

I have always been a person who only wants truth. I have a lot of empathy so sometimes truth hurts. #wwg1wga. I love all people. No hate.

to keep telling the truth to keep the evil away once its gone.

World will need new, righteous, leaders.

Go with the flow, and do what's best for Martin!

🙏when that time arrives, soon l believe, you will know what to do and how to proceed, you have been on the front line for long time now, take it one day at a time and trust in God😉

It is natural to ponder these things. As my former bible study leader would say, pondering is an ultimate healing category. That being true means you will find the right way when the time presents. I'm having a tough time regulating my reactions on a daily basis as new information comes in. I am positive and upbeat but that doesn't mean my heart isn't hammering in my chest some nights as I think about what I have learned that day and try to process it. It will be one day at a time for me. Always moving forward but assessing as I go. And pondering.

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

i'm with you, fellow ponderer 💞

(1) Show this thread

God is the only one who can answer that, but I think you knew that already, Martin!

I pray every night and ask that He pushes me in the direction in which i can be the most useful for His plan, that He shows me how I can be best of service to Him and humanity, and that He call me for whatever role I may be needed, big or small, private or public, it doesn't matter.

"Here I am. Send me!"

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

😉 Pray and He will show you

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Philippians 4:4-7

Final Exhortations

"4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Its ok to rest, be good to yourself, we are all very grateful for you!
Many thanks; go in peace.

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

To write books with your words, which are more breathtaking than your pics. Why? We will always be under attack. We will always need to be reminded. Guarded. Until Heaven is on earth abd our attention spans healed, we will need our history.

From Twitter and have been on Gab. Kabal going down. WWG1WGA WW. Our Country belongs to We The People 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️

In response Teri Heer to his Publication

you need the history to get to here! you are here!!!

(1) Show this thread

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Pray about it my friend🙏🏻🙂

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

There is a calm before the storm for a reason.
Be still.
Listen to your inner voice.
Be at peace.
Do not be afraid.
All will be clear when the time comes.
#TrustGod
#TrustYourself
#TrustYourFrens
Finally Martin remember this

#TheBestIsYetToCome

Loves God and Country. God Wins! Patriot. #WWG1WGA

I think we are all faced with that right now. I believe we will be guided in each moment, as to the next right step, when the time comes.💜

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

💛Always follow where your heart leads....it's just that simple.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I will never hide from the fight. I have been "Awake" for 40 years and researched in every one of them. I begged God to cure my stage 4 ovarian cancer so I would not miss the end of this movie and He cured me. I'll be damned if i miss a single moment of evil's takedown.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

its ok to lay low. but i think your future purpose will be be made known to you after the truth dam bursts and most folks are wondering which end is up.

Lightworker...We are all one. #save children stop evil 🍿😉Digital soldiers & lightworkers are changing the world.

you will be shown whats next ...have faith. Remember to have self care as a priority . speaking for myself and many others we have been blessed for what you have done for us so far. ... much gratitude to you

At the minute dont overthink it.You will know what to do when it happens.It will come natural as to what you should be doing when the time is right😊

trust your gut. it will lead you the right direction. which ever way it takes you is what us right for you. you dont owe the rest of us a thing.

It appears you already answered your own questions :)
What ever you do, we will be here for you. Hopefully, no one will attack you. I'm sure you have your Armor of God on because you will need it. We all will

I think that fact that you are thinking about it shows so much🥰Im certain you will know when the time comes🙏🏻

Let's get over the winter first...:)

Digital Warrior, Citizen Journalist, Wise Woman, Seasoned Writer, Anon Extraordinaire' and a wife and mother who is all in for Trump!

Thru out the world, the truth is being unveiled! It's about time!!

The corruption needs to end about all things past and present, all needs to be exposed! Stand up Patriots and share ...

FREE ELECTRICITY

"Tesla did not dedicate himself to his work for the money or fame.
He had a heart to serve others. He did not care about recognition or an inflated bank account, which made it easy for greedy men like Edison and Westinghouse to prey upon his generosity and take advantage of him.

Nikola Tesla strove to bring the world 'free electricity'

Click on the article below to get insight about the Trump Tesla connection which will make free electricity a reality once President Trump resumes the Presidency.

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php/top-stories-view-all-articles/trump-tesla-wireless-connection

UK is home. Not here for follows. Skeptical about everything. Good over Evil. My message to you...Love Life!

Support 😎