I am feeling a bit torn as The Big Eventβ„’ truth and justice show reaches the public stage. Do I become ever more reclusive to protect myself from overstress and attacks? Do I accept the limelight that comes with having "done the work" in the last few years and participate in online and real world events? Do I have a duty to help solve problems in tech that I know a lot about but I don't feel moved to engage with right now? What's my purpose and mission once everything goes completely mainstream?

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

It is natural to ponder these things. As my former bible study leader would say, pondering is an ultimate healing category. That being true means you will find the right way when the time presents. I'm having a tough time regulating my reactions on a daily basis as new information comes in. I am positive and upbeat but that doesn't mean my heart isn't hammering in my chest some nights as I think about what I have learned that day and try to process it. It will be one day at a time for me. Always moving forward but assessing as I go. And pondering.

Only people mentioned by @HopeFromHopesville in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope JGPhoenixRising Green, click on at the bottom under it