I am feeling a bit torn as The Big Eventâ„¢ truth and justice show reaches the public stage. Do I become ever more reclusive to protect myself from overstress and attacks? Do I accept the limelight that comes with having "done the work" in the last few years and participate in online and real world events? Do I have a duty to help solve problems in tech that I know a lot about but I don't feel moved to engage with right now? What's my purpose and mission once everything goes completely mainstream?

Philippians 4:4-7

Final Exhortations

"4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Its ok to rest, be good to yourself, we are all very grateful for you!
Many thanks; go in peace.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it