I am feeling a bit torn as The Big Event™ truth and justice show reaches the public stage. Do I become ever more reclusive to protect myself from overstress and attacks? Do I accept the limelight that comes with having "done the work" in the last few years and participate in online and real world events? Do I have a duty to help solve problems in tech that I know a lot about but I don't feel moved to engage with right now? What's my purpose and mission once everything goes completely mainstream?

Thru out the world, the truth is being unveiled! It's about time!!

The corruption needs to end about all things past and present, all needs to be exposed! Stand up Patriots and share ...

FREE ELECTRICITY

"Tesla did not dedicate himself to his work for the money or fame.
He had a heart to serve others. He did not care about recognition or an inflated bank account, which made it easy for greedy men like Edison and Westinghouse to prey upon his generosity and take advantage of him.

Nikola Tesla strove to bring the world 'free electricity'

Click on the article below to get insight about the Trump Tesla connection which will make free electricity a reality once President Trump resumes the Presidency.

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php/top-stories-view-all-articles/trump-tesla-wireless-connection

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @msbev72 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Wood, click on at the bottom under it