PEOPLE - That snow is full of PM 2.5!!! That shit causes LUNG CANCER! There is 30X the dose needed to cause cancer in snows tested in various areas!

Don't let your kids play in the snow!
Don't touch it!
Try not to touch anything that has been snowed on!

I KNEW this was a depopulation event by the temps & management of the electric system in Texas (Mexico is always on standby to sell more electric to Texas! Why not now?)

FUCKING POISONOUS SNOW!

https://youtu.be/STpsxP-3u00

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

said it before the deep state is going full steam ahead folks hard to believe any of these fuckers are looking out for our well being. dont be fooled we are on our own. 1776 is rite around the corner keep your powder dry.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

God is waiting for 11:59 so He can manifest His awesome power!

Can you imagine fighting for a better boss than that?

NO ONE will be able to deny that God has set things to right, using Trump & using us Patriots!

(1) Show this thread

So what you are saying is that we are not in control and that the DS is still in charge? If we have their playbook and we know the chess moves, then why would we let them do this us? Surely we could and would attempt to stop them. It's the same with the masks. We are told to resist and say no, yet our Military are wearing them. They must not be in control then. They are going to be sick. And if we have cures and med beds coming, why did Rush die at 70 years old? Lots to consider. I will hold the line and trust in God...

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Bingo! Trust in God.

I believe the white hats are in control but, just like on the 20th, there can be unforeseen events that skew their planned timeline. I think the military is playing a role (wearing masks) to throw the DS off. This could be a Bill Gates thing - and Gregg Abbott is a commie governor. So, it could have nothing to do with The Plan & is only Abbott being an ass.

Wind turbines work just fine in Siberia at -65F.

The shutdowns are because the power company doesn't want to shell out for natural gas, because with Biden's orders, the price has gone up by 3000%.

Bastar

(2) Show this thread

Former DOJ voting rights analyst, small business owner, wife, mom, grandma. Trying to live my best life without interference.❤️USA

try burning a snowball with a lighter....A) it doesnt melt and B) turns black and smells like plastic....I have seen scientific expalnations for this .... but common sense tells me this is NOT NORMAL!!!!

Old twitter handle @scootsmcgooch1, For God and Country! Small business owner in Wisconsin! TRUMP 2024, Still My President!

In response DHR American to her Publication

i just did this in wisconsin, this is true, turns black does not drip

In response DHR American to her Publication

I am in middle Colorado. Snow is normal here. I think someone needs to retain a glass of it and run some tests if all that is happening.

(4) Show this thread

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

we had brown snow fall on the 5th the strangest thing ever.
https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/no-joke-brown-snow-seen-in-northern-utah

In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication

Wow. Just wow.

For sure don't touch it & don't let your kids or pets get into it.

Park your boots in one spot.

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

WTF! Can't our Military stop this?

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Do they even KNOW?

Bill Gates is doing this... well, his organization. Gates & his ManLinda have already been dealt with, thanks to the outraged population of India!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

My thread I made what kind a line up with what you're talking about the harp weather machines https://anonup.com/thread/1678094

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Thanks for the link!

At first, I thought HAARP, but it can also be done with lasers.

https://molekule.science/what-is-pm-2-5-and-how-can-you-reduce-your-exposure/

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Im 60ish. My mom and Grand mom always said never eat the first snow. They had their reasons. even back in the early 60s.
But no one had to tell me, Don't eat Yellow Snow..

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

I'm 59 until June.

Yepper.

But POISONED snow!??

How EVIL can these people be?

Forget that!

Lord God, please SMITE unto death EVERYONE who had ANYTHING to do with this Weather Warfare & Toxic Snow! Have mercy on us, Jesus, for the evil ones murder Your people! St. Michael, fight for us, please! Rain down your vengeance on ALL of those involved - pilots, mathematicians, weather people - all who are involved in this MURDER of God's people!

We plead the power of Psalms 91 against this attack, Father. We praise Your name for You are faithful to preserve us always. In Jesus Na

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Oh my gosh what a nightmare!!

In response Diane Mitch to her Publication

I'm so angry! I've been asking God to smite everyone involved in this POISONING OF AMERICA! Lord, how much more shall we take while waiting on You? Your People cry out to You for help! Your Word says, "No weapon formed against you shall prosper," so we're holding you to your Word, Lord! Psalms 91.

https://molekule.science/what-is-pm-2-5-and-how-can-you-reduce-your-exposure/

(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Have a look at this. Indeed PM 2.5 can be deadly, and what do some sites now recommend you use? PM 2.5 mask filters of course, because they need to figure out a way to kill two birds with one stone. To make people wear masks (which most won't filter PM 2.5 unless designed for that size of particle) and for those that don't, well it will kill them off quicker.

Combine all of that with allowing Americans to literally freeze to death, well ... need I say more?

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

We are suppose to get this Storm tonight, let me tell you all day non-stop they Chemtrailed the Crap out of the Sky, Filled it up Completely... 😡

In response Doris Scia to her Publication

They are spraying you like bugs!

WHatever you do, do NOT let your kids or pets out in this & don't touch it!

10mcg ups your LUNG CANCER risk by 36%, but there are >32mcg in this stuff!

Please help spread the word - you'll be saving lives!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

They were spraying NJ like crazy today. The skies were awful. We are getting snow tomorrow. I don't understand why our military is allowing this . . . I will pray for Texas. What is PM?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

PM 2.5 is an extremely toxic, cancer-causing substance!

Watch the video - from 1/2 way through, he'll tell you!

This stuff causes LUNG CANCER & can be absorbed through the skin.

This is why peoples' dogs don't want to walk on it I bet.

Folks need to know to keep their kids out of it!

This is being done NATIONWIDE!

(1) Show this thread