Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

PEOPLE - That snow is full of PM 2.5!!! That shit causes LUNG CANCER! There is 30X the dose needed to cause cancer in snows tested in various areas!

Don't let your kids play in the snow!
Don't touch it!
Try not to touch anything that has been snowed on!

I KNEW this was a depopulation event by the temps & management of the electric system in Texas (Mexico is always on standby to sell more electric to Texas! Why not now?)

FUCKING POISONOUS SNOW!

https://youtu.be/STpsxP-3u00

Im 60ish. My mom and Grand mom always said never eat the first snow. They had their reasons. even back in the early 60s.
But no one had to tell me, Don't eat Yellow Snow..

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @johnny1x in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

I'm 59 until June.

Yepper.

But POISONED snow!??

How EVIL can these people be?

Forget that!

Lord God, please SMITE unto death EVERYONE who had ANYTHING to do with this Weather Warfare & Toxic Snow! Have mercy on us, Jesus, for the evil ones murder Your people! St. Michael, fight for us, please! Rain down your vengeance on ALL of those involved - pilots, mathematicians, weather people - all who are involved in this MURDER of God's people!

We plead the power of Psalms 91 against this attack, Father. We praise Your name for You are faithful to preserve us always. In Jesus Na

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

years and years of "cloud seedin"(?)
smh.

Only followers of this user (@MaggieLynn2) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread