Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

PEOPLE - That snow is full of PM 2.5!!! That shit causes LUNG CANCER! There is 30X the dose needed to cause cancer in snows tested in various areas!

Don't let your kids play in the snow!
Don't touch it!
Try not to touch anything that has been snowed on!

I KNEW this was a depopulation event by the temps & management of the electric system in Texas (Mexico is always on standby to sell more electric to Texas! Why not now?)

FUCKING POISONOUS SNOW!

https://youtu.be/STpsxP-3u00

Former DOJ voting rights analyst, small business owner, wife, mom, grandma. Trying to live my best life without interference.❤️USA

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

try burning a snowball with a lighter....A) it doesnt melt and B) turns black and smells like plastic....I have seen scientific expalnations for this .... but common sense tells me this is NOT NORMAL!!!!

I am in middle Colorado. Snow is normal here. I think someone needs to retain a glass of it and run some tests if all that is happening.

In response DHR American to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CrysP in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from crys cry, click on at the bottom under it