Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

PEOPLE - That snow is full of PM 2.5!!! That shit causes LUNG CANCER! There is 30X the dose needed to cause cancer in snows tested in various areas!

Don't let your kids play in the snow!
Don't touch it!
Try not to touch anything that has been snowed on!

I KNEW this was a depopulation event by the temps & management of the electric system in Texas (Mexico is always on standby to sell more electric to Texas! Why not now?)

FUCKING POISONOUS SNOW!

https://youtu.be/STpsxP-3u00

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

So what you are saying is that we are not in control and that the DS is still in charge? If we have their playbook and we know the chess moves, then why would we let them do this us? Surely we could and would attempt to stop them. It's the same with the masks. We are told to resist and say no, yet our Military are wearing them. They must not be in control then. They are going to be sick. And if we have cures and med beds coming, why did Rush die at 70 years old? Lots to consider. I will hold the line and trust in God...

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Where did he post this? What platform, because the Telegram one has been confirmed a fake. That one is pushing bitcoin hard.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Boom!

You just caught me not checking something myself!

Friend sent it to me (trusted friend, mind) from Gab.

(1) Show this thread