Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

PEOPLE - That snow is full of PM 2.5!!! That shit causes LUNG CANCER! There is 30X the dose needed to cause cancer in snows tested in various areas!

Don't let your kids play in the snow!
Don't touch it!
Try not to touch anything that has been snowed on!

I KNEW this was a depopulation event by the temps & management of the electric system in Texas (Mexico is always on standby to sell more electric to Texas! Why not now?)

FUCKING POISONOUS SNOW!

https://youtu.be/STpsxP-3u00

Have a look at this. Indeed PM 2.5 can be deadly, and what do some sites now recommend you use? PM 2.5 mask filters of course, because they need to figure out a way to kill two birds with one stone. To make people wear masks (which most won't filter PM 2.5 unless designed for that size of particle) and for those that don't, well it will kill them off quicker.

Combine all of that with allowing Americans to literally freeze to death, well ... need I say more?

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Say no more, dear!

You said it all!

What I'm trying to find now is the half-life of this stuff.

Gates is trying to black out the sun - what if he's just poisoned the farm we put money down on yesterrday?

This could be the beginning of a HUGE depopulation event!