Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

PEOPLE - That snow is full of PM 2.5!!! That shit causes LUNG CANCER! There is 30X the dose needed to cause cancer in snows tested in various areas!

Don't let your kids play in the snow!
Don't touch it!
Try not to touch anything that has been snowed on!

I KNEW this was a depopulation event by the temps & management of the electric system in Texas (Mexico is always on standby to sell more electric to Texas! Why not now?)

FUCKING POISONOUS SNOW!

https://youtu.be/STpsxP-3u00

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

So what you are saying is that we are not in control and that the DS is still in charge? If we have their playbook and we know the chess moves, then why would we let them do this us? Surely we could and would attempt to stop them. It's the same with the masks. We are told to resist and say no, yet our Military are wearing them. They must not be in control then. They are going to be sick. And if we have cures and med beds coming, why did Rush die at 70 years old? Lots to consider. I will hold the line and trust in God...

Bingo! Trust in God.

I believe the white hats are in control but, just like on the 20th, there can be unforeseen events that skew their planned timeline. I think the military is playing a role (wearing masks) to throw the DS off. This could be a Bill Gates thing - and Gregg Abbott is a commie governor. So, it could have nothing to do with The Plan & is only Abbott being an ass.

Wind turbines work just fine in Siberia at -65F.

The shutdowns are because the power company doesn't want to shell out for natural gas, because with Biden's orders, the price has gone up by 3000%.

Bastar

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I love talking this stuff and getting other people's views and sharing opinions! So few people ever actually reply in my experience. Or they take it the wrong way and assume troll status. I do get thst the military is playing s role, but aren't they putting themselves at risk wearimg the masks 8-12 hours a day or whatever their shifts are? I agree the wind turbine thing is suspicious 100%. So many questions, but standing firm in my Faith!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I'm betting once there are no cameras, there are no masks.

Mexico used to sell their hydroelectric surplus to Texas & did for many years, at a great price. I'm guessing Biden has screwed that up as well, or did Gov. Abbott?

Have you seen Mexico's Lake Battery? It's ingenious!

(1) Show this thread