Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

PEOPLE - That snow is full of PM 2.5!!! That shit causes LUNG CANCER! There is 30X the dose needed to cause cancer in snows tested in various areas!

Don't let your kids play in the snow!
Don't touch it!
Try not to touch anything that has been snowed on!

I KNEW this was a depopulation event by the temps & management of the electric system in Texas (Mexico is always on standby to sell more electric to Texas! Why not now?)

FUCKING POISONOUS SNOW!

https://youtu.be/STpsxP-3u00

try burning a snowball with a lighter....A) it doesnt melt and B) turns black and smells like plastic....I have seen scientific expalnations for this .... but common sense tells me this is NOT NORMAL!!!!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DHRAmerican in this post can reply

In response DHR American to her Publication

I am in middle Colorado. Snow is normal here. I think someone needs to retain a glass of it and run some tests if all that is happening.

Old twitter handle @scootsmcgooch1, For God and Country! Small business owner in Wisconsin! TRUMP 2024, Still My President!

i just did this in wisconsin, this is true, turns black does not drip

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

People eare finding they can't melt it on top of the stove or in the oven.

I was unfortunate enough to have to suffer CBS at my stepdaughter's house the other day, talking about a "polar vortex."

I've been alive for 60 years, enough to know that this has NEVER happened before & that our weather IS being manipulated.

But I never expected TOXIC SNOW.

When folks microwave it, it shoots off sparks. Has to be full of metals as well.