Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Diddy is just the beginning.

Wait 'til the normies find out what THIS 👇 is all about...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

It is not that Catholics won't accept the history, it is that we won't accept the totally revised and rewritten history without absolute, verifiable proof. Most Catholics don't even know their history. Cite your proof.

I made no mention of catholics.

It's simply a meme.

I was born and raised catholic, and then I finally realized that religion is just another form of control, such as government.

I'm a spiritual being, and I believe that my soul was born of God, and THAT supercedes all else.

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Mike, I was also born and raised Catholic and agree that all religions try to control.
My mother was not Catholic but was very spiritual and I appreciated how she believed.
Even though it's a simplified view, I think that there may be both good and bad people in many different groups.
As a child, I felt God's love so strongly and some of that feeling was because of what I learned as a Catholic, some was from what my mother taught me.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Every Time to her Publication

I could feel God "communicating" with me at a very young age also.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

It could have been me who spoke out about Catholics.
Sorry if I cause anyone upset
What I do know😊 I have heard many times on Au and Q team
Everything we have been taught was a lie. We have to unlearn everything we were taught.
"All" religions were made up for controlling humans, per Q, Trump ,and Jr.
Let's ask them You know they are on here.
Again, forgive me IF I have caused anyone upset. I'm not that kind of person to hurt anyone.
Spreading info is what I do.
Read or delete
I love my Au Digital Warriors.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Never trusted the Catholic Church since I found out at a young age Catholics had to confess their sins to a man and not God directly. I am a Protestant (A Protester). A religion that was made up because King William (King Billy). Wanted a divorce and the Catholic Church wouldn’t allow it. For that reason the Church of England was created and run by Protestants. Or so we were taught. The Royal family were not allowed to marry Catholics. It’s all a lie. We can talk to God anywhere any place any time.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response arba happihr to her Publication

When it comes to the Truth
an apology isn't necessary.

(3) Show this thread

I was catholic also not anymore 👊

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

We're 'Recovering Catholics'. 😁.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Mike...your soul is beautiful

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Thank you, MonaLisa...as is yours 🙂

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Jesus gave His life to fullfill the requirements of the old Covenant of law and He did not come and die to start a religion. He accomplished all He did for the purpose of providing a Way for people to be restored from being born Spiritually DEAD, to being made Spiritually ALIVE thru the indwelling of the Spirit of LIFE in us. We crossover from death to life thru the free will choice to believe all the God accomplished when he manifested as a man as Jesus. His desire is a personal relationship with each believer. We become children of God, we are family and heirs. We have eternal life through belief, not works. We are made spiritually alive NOW, and for all eternity. He clearly said HE is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He is the Way to this Truth, that bring Life. 😇

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

i got that gift also and why we are all coming together today.. none of this is political, religious related. it is ALL spiritually defined.. ha ha. i probably could finish your sentences Mike. we all could do that.. we are ONE

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Indeed, we are one, Ingrid 😎

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

So weird...my birth name in germetria is 1319 the same as The Great Awakening.
I was like WOAH!

(2) Show this thread

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Jah man