Diddy is just the beginning.

Wait 'til the normies find out what THIS 👇 is all about...

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Mike
Do you really think people will believe this story?
The people I share with aren't buying this story yet.
Catholics raping and murdering babies.
The people I know, think the Catholics are prime.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Arba, If it makes you feel any better, I know a few people who realize that some Catholic priests are evil.
Abuses in the priesthood was big news - maybe 30 or 40 years ago.
But the horrid crimes are definitely not widely known or accepted
It may be a good thing that the 'reveal' is starting with P Diddy.
I'm curious to see people's reaction to QU2 and all the royalties and imagine there will be some who simply cannot accept the truth about the people they worshipped.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

There's a large percentage of Catholics that have been disturb with the direction Pope Francis has led the church. I bet they won't be too surprised to learn the truth about him and others.

(2) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Wait until all the people that spoke so highly of her find out she(it) was judge and jury
I think that's why there are so damned many clones around
She didn't like souls around.
None of those demons do

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

It's God loving soul they hate
Damn

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

IT wore gloves cuz’ IT was COLD AS ICE

(2) Show this thread

They had some skin in it.🫤

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Symbolism is not evidence

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

If Drs in Cali gave a "golden ticket" (medical exemption for vacc) Pan would send in some folks to talk to those Drs. If the Dr didn't stop, they lost their license to practice medicine.

(3) Show this thread

Considering your meme shows only Catholic Popes, I think it is a safe conclusion to come to .

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Not all who wander are lost…A lie hates to be challenged, the truth does not.. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🐸#47 🇺🇸

Some will need to refill their schitzo pills while others will simply lose it and/or jump from bridges … I pray there’s enough padded rooms available 🐸

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Fedora TheExplora to her Publication

An 83-year old man I know was caught trying to peel a Trump bumper sticker off a person's car 😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

It is not that Catholics won't accept the history, it is that we won't accept the totally revised and rewritten history without absolute, verifiable proof. Most Catholics don't even know their history. Cite your proof.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

I made no mention of catholics.

It's simply a meme.

I was born and raised catholic, and then I finally realized that religion is just another form of control, such as government.

I'm a spiritual being, and I believe that my soul was born of God, and THAT supercedes all else.

(1) Show this thread

Genesis - What Our Creator made was ALL good.

The "created" was not bad, until man/sin came along and every tainted and tampered "symbol" is not reflective in ALL things. It is however made to raise suspicions and remove ALL discernment by split-toe and his minions.

Judging others gives the devil the same victory over souls as the occult practices when we accuse and blame the good with the bad.

To pray for wayward souls is our calling, 100% for ONLY God knows our hearts and minds.

When much is given, much is expected. They will know we are Christians by our love. I say all of this out of sincere love for brethren falling into traps of hatred and disdain that is evident in this thread, unfortunately.

Two wrongs do not make a right, and two rights do not make a left, although, I've been told that three rights do make a left, and it is true. 😉

Not all who wander are lost…A lie hates to be challenged, the truth does not.. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🐸#47 🇺🇸

In response Truth Grace to her Publication
In response Truth Grace to her Publication

It's been my experience that being told to love everyone can be dangerous!

(2) Show this thread

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Tom Hanks: The Man With One Red Shoe. 🤔
Symbolism will be their downfall. We see you, Amy!

This👇

The man with yellow pants….🤬

Who was Madeline McCann?

SICK FUCKS❗️🤬Parasites ❗️🤬

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

still... while the Vatican may have been infiltrated by Satan, The Catholic Church is The Body of Christ and the One True Church founded by our Lord and Savior 🙏

this is exactly WHY Satan went after the Vatican in the first place...

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Catholics, yes. ROMAN Catholic, no. Look into it. The One, true Christian could call themselves Catholic, just not Roman Catholic. It was usurped long ago from the original Peter began at the behest of our Lord, who said, upon this Rock I will build My Church..

(1) Show this thread

Oh I am ready for you today Mike….

Wait until they learn what
‘Got Some Skin It’
really meant.🤬

Catholics will not
accept the sad history of
all this either.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

still... while the Vatican may have been infiltrated by Satan, The Catholic Church is The Body of Christ and the One True Church founded by our Lord and Savior 🙏

this is exactly WHY Satan went after the Vatican in the first place...

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

(4) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Shewww. I used to think people were silly when they referred to "the devil." But now realizing what so many of these sickos are into, there has to be a malevolent force driving this.

One of the many things that pisses me off about these Satan-worshipping scumbags is they deny, deny, deny, and make you the outcast for even suggesting such a thing.

What they cannot deny is that they're a bunch of pussies: At least have the courage of your convictions and admit it.

But NO, they hide behind their little bullshit rules that say you can write it on a single frame of a movie, or put it in a bottle and toss it in the sea, and that's the equivalent of letting us know what they're doing.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

There have been a lot of movies, TV programs, book, and plays that actually tell their stories.
Some of the horror movies are really hard to watch.
Anyway, there's a long history that tells of their behavior.
I used to think that The Simpsons was funny, but now, since we've seen how that cartoon tells the future, albeit in a weird way, I think the creators might be part of the Cabal.
And so, I wonder how many writers, producers, actors, camera people, etc, are demons working for the Cabal.

(1) Show this thread