Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Diddy is just the beginning.

Wait 'til the normies find out what THIS 👇 is all about...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

It is not that Catholics won't accept the history, it is that we won't accept the totally revised and rewritten history without absolute, verifiable proof. Most Catholics don't even know their history. Cite your proof.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

I made no mention of catholics.

It's simply a meme.

I was born and raised catholic, and then I finally realized that religion is just another form of control, such as government.

I'm a spiritual being, and I believe that my soul was born of God, and THAT supercedes all else.

Mike, I was also born and raised Catholic and agree that all religions try to control.
My mother was not Catholic but was very spiritual and I appreciated how she believed.
Even though it's a simplified view, I think that there may be both good and bad people in many different groups.
As a child, I felt God's love so strongly and some of that feeling was because of what I learned as a Catholic, some was from what my mother taught me.

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

In response Every Time to her Publication

I could feel God "communicating" with me at a very young age also.

I used to ask for inspiration for my paintings and I feel that I was then blessed with inspiration.
Then I'd ask God to give me a poem and was similarly blessed.
I haven't done so in a while.
It actually took a lot of energy to do the work required after I was inspired.
But it was a joy.
After medbeds, if they are what God wants for us, I hope to get renewed energy.

(1) Show this thread