Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Diddy is just the beginning.

Wait 'til the normies find out what THIS 👇 is all about...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

It is not that Catholics won't accept the history, it is that we won't accept the totally revised and rewritten history without absolute, verifiable proof. Most Catholics don't even know their history. Cite your proof.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

I made no mention of catholics.

It's simply a meme.

I was born and raised catholic, and then I finally realized that religion is just another form of control, such as government.

I'm a spiritual being, and I believe that my soul was born of God, and THAT supercedes all else.

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

i got that gift also and why we are all coming together today.. none of this is political, religious related. it is ALL spiritually defined.. ha ha. i probably could finish your sentences Mike. we all could do that.. we are ONE

So weird...my birth name in germetria is 1319 the same as The Great Awakening.
I was like WOAH!

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RogueAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MonaLisa GoneRogue, click on at the bottom under it