Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Diddy is just the beginning.

Wait 'til the normies find out what THIS 👇 is all about...

Oh I am ready for you today Mike….

Wait until they learn what
‘Got Some Skin It’
really meant.🤬

Catholics will not
accept the sad history of
all this either.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

still... while the Vatican may have been infiltrated by Satan, The Catholic Church is The Body of Christ and the One True Church founded by our Lord and Savior 🙏

this is exactly WHY Satan went after the Vatican in the first place...

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

JMO. With all the rituals the Catholic Churches deem important, I find it hard to believe the Catholic Church is the one true church.

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

No the "church" is a christian concept. It is not the body of christ. the body of christ is believers in Yehoveh, Yeshua and Torah. christianity is a pagan religion for gentiles only. Christ is a Jew teaching and following Torah, Prophets and the Writings. He said so Himself. Mat. 5:17-19. Christianity was invented by gentile romans it is not of Yehoveh or Yeshua.

(3) Show this thread

As a former Catholic (who cannot stand the thought of attending!) I can only imagine what the church members are going to say when they find out about ALL of it. I am very against what the church teaches its members, the rules and regulations when the POPE, CARDINALS, BISHOPS and PRIESTS have been participating in these satanic rituals for such a long time and preaching to everyone about GIVING to the church for the POOR. It's time to bring it all down.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

Every teaching is against what Yeshua actually taught.

Daniel 7:25
New King James Version
25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute[a] the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

Yep, I am a member of the departed faith........

(4) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Going through some of my memes now 🤷‍♂️😂

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

ALL roads [STILL] lead to ROME

"It's going to Biblical" ... yes?

"Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me." Mt4:8-9

Do not miss what's being revealed here about Satan and what it means about his plan.

He *WILL* give up his entire worldly kingdom (effectively throwing ALL his minions under the bus) ... if in the end he achieves the world's *worship*

"And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed" Rev13:12

'White hat' apostate Sunday keeping Protestant America IS the 2nd beast who IS forming that image of the 1st beast, a religio/state system 'appearing' Christian w/ Satan 'as an angel of light' (2Cor11:14) enticing all to come in with the GESARA carrot stick.

(3) Show this thread