Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Diddy is just the beginning.

Wait 'til the normies find out what THIS 👇 is all about...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Oh I am ready for you today Mike….

Wait until they learn what
‘Got Some Skin It’
really meant.🤬

Catholics will not
accept the sad history of
all this either.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

still... while the Vatican may have been infiltrated by Satan, The Catholic Church is The Body of Christ and the One True Church founded by our Lord and Savior 🙏

this is exactly WHY Satan went after the Vatican in the first place...

No the "church" is a christian concept. It is not the body of christ. the body of christ is believers in Yehoveh, Yeshua and Torah. christianity is a pagan religion for gentiles only. Christ is a Jew teaching and following Torah, Prophets and the Writings. He said so Himself. Mat. 5:17-19. Christianity was invented by gentile romans it is not of Yehoveh or Yeshua.

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sslape in this post can reply

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

...and yet the Satanist admit to ONLY using the Holy Eucharist stolen from Catholic Churches because they know it is the ONLY Communion that is Truly The Body and Blood Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ (not from ANY other Christian Church... ONLY The Catholic Church)

I believe many things will soon be revealed during the Illumination of Conscience - THE GREAT WARNING from God The Father 🙏

...and just as foretold in Holy Scripture regarding the End Times... there will be a Mass Conversion world-wide