Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Diddy is just the beginning.

Wait 'til the normies find out what THIS πŸ‘‡ is all about...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Oh I am ready for you today Mike….

Wait until they learn what
β€˜Got Some Skin It’
really meant.🀬

Catholics will not
accept the sad history of
all this either.

Going through some of my memes now πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

ALL roads [STILL] lead to ROME

"It's going to Biblical" ... yes?

"Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me." Mt4:8-9

Do not miss what's being revealed here about Satan and what it means about his plan.

He *WILL* give up his entire worldly kingdom (effectively throwing ALL his minions under the bus) ... if in the end he achieves the world's *worship*

"And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed" Rev13:12

'White hat' apostate Sunday keeping Protestant America IS the 2nd beast who IS forming that image of the 1st beast, a religio/state system 'appearing' Christian w/ Satan 'as an angel of light' (2Cor11:14) enticing all to come in with the GESARA carrot stick.

I do believe this was an
amazing power play
leading to
GESARA NESARA.

I hope we are coming close to this Mike.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Yep, I believe we're getting every penny back that they stole from us...

(1) Show this thread