I have lost my sweet boy, Legend today.

There is no more pain and he is at peace.

I am numb walking in circles.
Nowhere escapes a memory.
If life offers graduation he made it!
No longer afraid.
No longer in pain.
Today I lost him at 1PM..........there is a hole left only he can fill.

I cannot believe he is gone!
I thought the future was so bright as he overcame fears!

Please pray I feel numb and lost.

WHAT AN IMPRINT HE HAS LEFT ON MY HEART!

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏💔

They heal our hearts then break them all over again. Our heart scars are witness to the love/life lessons we learn while on Earth.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Your message is timely. I am crying..I miss his acts of love and being able to love him more!

I don't feel scars I feel devotion...more unconditional then when he came to me.
He taught me to be stronger for him to relax more.
Enduring, patient, kind...he hated to have accidents.. I got good at not caring about the mess and caring he was here.

I have had not kind neighbors who scared him constantly as a pup..he had finally overcome his fear. He was only 7..I miss him so.

Love never died...I love him and am glad he's out of pain...
I know he didn't want to go.

Thank you for checking in!
Sincerely..life hurts because we were never meant to die.

(1) Show this thread

Sorry for your loss! It’s so hard, because dogs are so much loyal and loving than people!

In response Bubba Bashaw to his Publication

I am so with you!

My dogs teach me to walk in real love: patient, kind, not jealous, not boastful, loyal, forgiving, enduring...

You get like those you hang with..let me be more like my dogs!

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🐶😢🐾😢🐶

In response connie wright to her Publication

Thank you Connie! Me too!!

Part of me was exhausted caring for him...but if I could have him back I would do it all again!

I have never tried so hard..to turn his health around. It wasn't God's plan.

I am so grateful he no longer hurts.
I miss him so much....

He let me love him more and more...he grew to like being loved.
Miss my MonkeyMan.

In response connie wright to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

I really believe each pet comes with a specific thing to teach us. He must have completed his quest.
This might sound strange, but if you call him and take a picture of the area he would come to...you might be surprised what you see. I have done this numerous times. It was so comforting to me to know my baby was still with me in her energy body...even tho I could not see her with my eyes.
Sorry for your loss. so painful.

In response anna justice to her Publication

Thank you!

ME TOO I am sorry!

Asked the Lord this AM about him leaving...what I got ..surprised me..lesson done.

My part is unconditional love for him.
His I got days ago...going past his fears.

At the vet he was calm and was the Legend I knew as a pup.

He really did graduate...my hope was we would share more years but I was wrong.

I miss his love.
I so miss loving him and hugs!

I tried the picture it was brighter.

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

So sorry I know all too well your pain
Our pets are true teachers of unconditional love and they are and always will be family.🙏🙏🙏

You are so right! Thank you!

This AM I asked the Lord if there is a lesson what was it... that is EXACTLY what came to mind...I learned so much of unconditional love..loving him, cooking for him, researching for options, growing stronger so he could relax more.

He was a challenge from day 1!
Snarling like he was going to eat me as a pup! LOL!
And yet so willing to learn which helped my rescue learn to relax...he taught her so much too.

I love how he was growing in trust and trusting me to care for him...and he left a huge place within me that so deep.
I miss his love,,his hugs and I miss loving him more.

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

This little baby has truly touched you and will be like a guardian angel watching over you now. I feel you through this screen and I know there are no words which would ever be good enough, but please know I just shed a tear with you. It is an honor to know so much love for as long as they can stay with us. 💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻💕💕

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

THANK YOU.

It took him time to learn to love..I have never known a dog like that! He had a dry sense of humor...if I said give me a kiss he smeared his nose on me! STINKER! LOL!
When putting his harness on in AM to go out he would lick my leg. Some days he couldn't stand...I learned to stretch him, massage him...and take him to the chiropractor.

I miss our hugs and his slight wag of tale...or dashing for the dryer balls! He was as close as he could be.
I miss his love.
I miss loving him more!

My little MonkeyBoy!

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Was thinking about your husband's pillow after he was gone...

(2) Show this thread

So sorry for your liss sending you prayers and hugs 🙏❤️

In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication

Thank you Carolyn.

I can't believe how lost I feel.

(1) Show this thread

I am so sorry for your loss. Our pups are truly a gift from God. So much unconditional love.

In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication

YES!

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Casey, I'm sending you a virtual Big Hug. I'm so sorry for your loss of snuggles, and belly rubs. He will be running and playing with the children, on the other side of the veil. He will be well cared for, and in tip top health. Lean into prayer and sob on GOD shoulders. Your sweet boy was needed at home, because of the many children who need to learn how to give love and compassion to animals. I will continue to lift you up in prayer Casey.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Thank you Ana!

This brought sobs!

I would love to see that!
He was the runt and was on guard from the day I met him. Breeder pushed me to take him..

One I wanted was layed back..not Legend!
He didn't love at the start...it took him time to learn love was good!
He had a sense of humor if I asked for somethin g he would do oposite..eventually he learned to listen but use humor when I asked for a kiss he would smash his nose into me...like I didn't know the difference! LOL

He gave good hugs!
He gave gratitude kisses on my leg expectantly.
I miss his love!
I missing loving him more!

(1) Show this thread

Hugs Casey... 💖🙏💖

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Thank you Pink!

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

We love them, they love us. Their lives are shorter than ours but love never ceases. 🙏😇

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Amen!

Thank you...

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I miss his love!!!

I miss loving him more.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Awwwwww, I am so so sorry, sweetest Boy, may the Lord fill your heart with deep comfort, with hugs from afar🐾🩵🐾😇🙏🏻🕊️

In response amy lilley to her Publication

💜

(1) Show this thread

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

I AM SO SORRY.....their is no greater pain, imo.....I lost my Boy of 13 yrs a year ago......I still cry...but grieve the pain---it helps a little,,,,,all my love.....Robin

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

Thank you..my heart aches.

He hated to be apart from me. Where ever I was he was a step away.

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

I am sorry for your loss Robin!

They are an amazing gift of love from God!

Like people one cannot replace another or the place they imprint and grow in the heart. It is as if they forge a space just their own..none other can fill..
Right now is hardest because he is not in the daily routine but the love will never change. Like a good friend he could walk right back in and pick up as we left off but better..he will be well...in eternity.

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

❤️🙏🏼❤️

In response Donna Keville to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread