I have lost my sweet boy, Legend today.

There is no more pain and he is at peace.

I am numb walking in circles.
Nowhere escapes a memory.
If life offers graduation he made it!
No longer afraid.
No longer in pain.
Today I lost him at 1PM..........there is a hole left only he can fill.

I cannot believe he is gone!
I thought the future was so bright as he overcame fears!

Please pray I feel numb and lost.

WHAT AN IMPRINT HE HAS LEFT ON MY HEART!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

🐢😒🐾😒🐢

Thank you Connie! Me too!!

Part of me was exhausted caring for him...but if I could have him back I would do it all again!

I have never tried so hard..to turn his health around. It wasn't God's plan.

I am so grateful he no longer hurts.
I miss him so much....

He let me love him more and more...he grew to like being loved.
Miss my MonkeyMan.

In response connie wright to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

I have lost way too many pets to ever get another one....I have lost most of my family that I loved....I miss my kitty that died 3 years ago (she was a rescue) as cute as they are my heart can't bear another loss...I will pray for you because I know your pain....My kitty slept on my husbands pillow for a month after his death...the pets love too...

You said you kitty slept on your husband's pillow after his death. That I find so interesting. Last night Tally went and sat where Legend always layed...she NEVER layed there...never!

I think yes the scent...but I wonder if there is more we are yet to understand about energy.
I would bet...absolutely!

Someone said to me call Legend and take a photo...I have and it seemed a bright spot was on the carpet...but cameras often pick up what me don't see...so I am left wondering. I asked God..is there a lesson? Immediately I had the thought loving unconditionally. I then asked is he here...Lord please fill this space he's left behind...
the sobbing stopped and peace willed it's place. I am still so sad but not unable to function.

One day we will see clearly for now we see dimly...I ask to see better now.. not the weird evil stuff but the love and what God has been doing we have been trained to ignore.

I KNOW the loss hurts!

Imagine them all running to meet you at the end of your life!
I am staying open NOT for the pain ...
ie If I hadn't taken my sweet Legend..he may have been in home that didn't love him.

He was already here...too many these days are doing vile things to humans let alone animals. If we don't love them they may not ever know the love.

ALSO seeing them all again!

That is my hope.

(3) Show this thread