I have lost my sweet boy, Legend today.

There is no more pain and he is at peace.

I am numb walking in circles.
Nowhere escapes a memory.
If life offers graduation he made it!
No longer afraid.
No longer in pain.
Today I lost him at 1PM..........there is a hole left only he can fill.

I cannot believe he is gone!
I thought the future was so bright as he overcame fears!

Please pray I feel numb and lost.

WHAT AN IMPRINT HE HAS LEFT ON MY HEART!

This little baby has truly touched you and will be like a guardian angel watching over you now. I feel you through this screen and I know there are no words which would ever be good enough, but please know I just shed a tear with you. It is an honor to know so much love for as long as they can stay with us. 💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻💕💕

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Was thinking about your husband's pillow after he was gone...

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

I am not sure what the husband’s pillow thing is about, but I do get the point! This is touching on the spirituality of quantum physics, where energy is energy ❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

THANK YOU.

It took him time to learn to love..I have never known a dog like that! He had a dry sense of humor...if I said give me a kiss he smeared his nose on me! STINKER! LOL!
When putting his harness on in AM to go out he would lick my leg. Some days he couldn't stand...I learned to stretch him, massage him...and take him to the chiropractor.

I miss our hugs and his slight wag of tale...or dashing for the dryer balls! He was as close as he could be.
I miss his love.
I miss loving him more!

My little MonkeyBoy!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Well everything you just said simply must reflect exactly how much love he felt for you too! It is the love that stays with us, always. Every dog has a unique personality. Thank you for sharing little bits of what made your relationship with Legend so special 🫶 I know you miss him. This is the part where I start to run out of words again… and I just kind of start missing him too. I shall just wish for you to love again when you are ready to learn the quirks of another little character. Please feel free to DM me if you ever want to vent a little or share more, my heart is always here for you 💕

(1) Show this thread