I have lost my sweet boy, Legend today.

There is no more pain and he is at peace.

I am numb walking in circles.
Nowhere escapes a memory.
If life offers graduation he made it!
No longer afraid.
No longer in pain.
Today I lost him at 1PM..........there is a hole left only he can fill.

I cannot believe he is gone!
I thought the future was so bright as he overcame fears!

Please pray I feel numb and lost.

WHAT AN IMPRINT HE HAS LEFT ON MY HEART!

Casey, I'm sending you a virtual Big Hug. I'm so sorry for your loss of snuggles, and belly rubs. He will be running and playing with the children, on the other side of the veil. He will be well cared for, and in tip top health. Lean into prayer and sob on GOD shoulders. Your sweet boy was needed at home, because of the many children who need to learn how to give love and compassion to animals. I will continue to lift you up in prayer Casey.

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Thank you Ana!

This brought sobs!

I would love to see that!
He was the runt and was on guard from the day I met him. Breeder pushed me to take him..

One I wanted was layed back..not Legend!
He didn't love at the start...it took him time to learn love was good!
He had a sense of humor if I asked for somethin g he would do oposite..eventually he learned to listen but use humor when I asked for a kiss he would smash his nose into me...like I didn't know the difference! LOL

He gave good hugs!
He gave gratitude kisses on my leg expectantly.
I miss his love!
I missing loving him more!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Casey, You taught him 'How to love", and with YOU, is where GOD placed Legend to learn these things for his next journey. NO ONE else had the patience that was needed, except YOU. YOU are loved and needed for others, like Legend,,, when the time is right, for you. You have a gift,,, a GOD given Gift. It will always be ok to cry and Lean on GOD as your strength. Thank You for YOU. A person with HEART and caring for those who are overlooked. Be they human or dogs. GOD Bless YOU. Have a wonderful day.

(1) Show this thread