I have lost my sweet boy, Legend today.

There is no more pain and he is at peace.

I am numb walking in circles.
Nowhere escapes a memory.
If life offers graduation he made it!
No longer afraid.
No longer in pain.
Today I lost him at 1PM..........there is a hole left only he can fill.

I cannot believe he is gone!
I thought the future was so bright as he overcame fears!

Please pray I feel numb and lost.

WHAT AN IMPRINT HE HAS LEFT ON MY HEART!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

This little baby has truly touched you and will be like a guardian angel watching over you now. I feel you through this screen and I know there are no words which would ever be good enough, but please know I just shed a tear with you. It is an honor to know so much love for as long as they can stay with us. 💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻💕💕

Was thinking about your husband's pillow after he was gone...

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

I am not sure what the husband’s pillow thing is about, but I do get the point! This is touching on the spirituality of quantum physics, where energy is energy ❤️‍🔥

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

I can see energy colors...but have learned to tune out to function. I was so distracted. When I am praising and worshipping God...my arms vibrate and sometimes it goes throughout my entire body so my feet vibrate against the floor..I lean on something so to not cut off the energy.

It makes my eyes cry..it's so intense.

I don't talk about it much..but treasure the presence of God's intensity. Other times like right now it feels like buzzing..like right now. It is always there. I go to sleep aware of it.

I know it's quantum.. but not much of the science..just know it's real.

(1) Show this thread