I have lost my sweet boy, Legend today.

There is no more pain and he is at peace.

I am numb walking in circles.
Nowhere escapes a memory.
If life offers graduation he made it!
No longer afraid.
No longer in pain.
Today I lost him at 1PM..........there is a hole left only he can fill.

I cannot believe he is gone!
I thought the future was so bright as he overcame fears!

Please pray I feel numb and lost.

WHAT AN IMPRINT HE HAS LEFT ON MY HEART!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

So sorry I know all too well your pain
Our pets are true teachers of unconditional love and they are and always will be family.🙏🙏🙏

You are so right! Thank you!

This AM I asked the Lord if there is a lesson what was it... that is EXACTLY what came to mind...I learned so much of unconditional love..loving him, cooking for him, researching for options, growing stronger so he could relax more.

He was a challenge from day 1!
Snarling like he was going to eat me as a pup! LOL!
And yet so willing to learn which helped my rescue learn to relax...he taught her so much too.

I love how he was growing in trust and trusting me to care for him...and he left a huge place within me that so deep.
I miss his love,,his hugs and I miss loving him more.

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

I have one that is old (14) and fading Going to have to make a decision of when it's no longer fair to keep her alive - so hard she can't hear good both eyes are clouding from cataracts hips hurting and dementia setting in
It's a hard call to make and it's a matter of weeks imo
I so hate it.

WOW! I am with you!

I had a dog before Legend named Dakota...he choose me..never had that before! Well he was blind and deaf and lived to 17...even with Legend I prayed Lord make it clear to me when it's time. I also asked Legend..Friday night taking him out he look straight into my eyes...I KNEW it was time.

If I was wrong he'd come home...I heard right. Ask God to make it absolutely clear. I know how you feel they are treasures it isn't about age color or breed..it is the love and loyalty. The devotion and lick on the leg..unexpected quirks.

I am glad you have 2 but one NEVER replaces another...it's hard to let them go. When Legend stopped eating ... I tried cooking multiple options..
When I am done here I will be like my dog loving and loyal!

I am sorry you are in the same place...you will know when it's time...Ask God.

Even today...I asked Lord God is Legend here? I don't know if he is but I stopped crying. I am thanking God for being picked to care for hi

How are you doing?

How are pups?

(2) Show this thread