Does anyone ever read the posts on here anymore? I'm beginning to lose hope. Everyone talks about the support on AU and how close knit our community is on here, but I feel like every time I post something or have a question, it is most always ignored.

Only people mentioned by @Crunchy_Martha in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response History Repeats to her Publication

Same here..I post and most of it goes ignored..but I think its even worse on Facebook. The people here that post like 20 memes in a row or some crap..i have to end up unfollowing. doesn't mean I dont like them..I just cant stand to see all that stuff fill up the entire thread. I also see alot of junk....no info being posted. What I mean is....videos made up of funny stuff pertaining to Trump or Biden or whatever....its not constructive for me. I am looking for new stuff...things happening in this current time or some sort of history..good or bad. I dont mind an occasional meme but thats it...and stupid funny videos...erk me.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Yes I feel the same way. I just can't unfollow. Maybe it's the fear of missing out! But I'm glad I posted this today so that I know I'm not alone!

(1) Show this thread

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

Sorry I got it wrong. It's called the American Community survey!

First time I am seeing this, so what questions do you have??? Maybe I can help.

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

I have been getting things in the mail from the American Census Survey and have seen where people have filed complaints about how invasive it is and completely unnecessary. Have you had any experience with this?

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

People don’t usually comment on my posts unless I’m commenting on another post.

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

Many times I see the same people posting hundreds of memes or pictures in a row, which many times are good and helpful, but I think alot of other info gets lost in the clutter, for lack of a better word.

(1) Show this thread

I get more interaction when I comment on posts. Not much acknowledgment when I do a post.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Nani Bee to her Publication

SAME🐸

In response Nani Bee to her Publication

I will try to keep that in mind! I would like to get back to conversing with like minded people. Alot of stuff gets lost in the shuffle of everything that is going on!

(2) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️I see you. I do Bible posts and prayers and for the most part, I try to stay out of the chaos of things going on around us. I try to keep my focus on GOD and sharing His Good News. Sorry, if I haven't seen your posts. Is there anything any of us can try to help you with? 🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Pray for me please! I believe in the power of prayer 🙏. I have rheumatoid arthritis and no insurance but I carry on. But lately my pain is extremely high. Please pray for me pain to go away.

(1) Show this thread

I have been trying to figure out what to do about the American Census survey that is supposedly being sent to "random" people. I keep getting notices in the mail, I think their next step is to send someone to make you answer their questions. Has anyone encountered any of this? I thought we were only required to compete basic census questions every 10 years.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

They want illegals to be counted in the survey, so they can get more money for blue states/cities.

I do not every answer random census stuff.

I HATE being forced to fill it out.

None of their business asking invasive personal questions.

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

I agree not enough interaction / I’ll try to help with any questions or topics .😇

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Let's try to keep up with our conversations and encouragement for one another. It's definitely getting harder to deal with everything going on, esp with no support or understanding among family or friends.

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Come on crunchy! What's up we're here for you!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Has anyone else encountered the American Census Survey?

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

What questions do you have? ❤🤗

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Thank you for responding, so kind! I am having issues with the census that is being sent to random people. I am concerned that they will now show up to my house after ignoring all the requests by mail.

(1) Show this thread