Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

Does anyone ever read the posts on here anymore? I'm beginning to lose hope. Everyone talks about the support on AU and how close knit our community is on here, but I feel like every time I post something or have a question, it is most always ignored.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response History Repeats to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️I see you. I do Bible posts and prayers and for the most part, I try to stay out of the chaos of things going on around us. I try to keep my focus on GOD and sharing His Good News. Sorry, if I haven't seen your posts. Is there anything any of us can try to help you with? 🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Pray for me please! I believe in the power of prayer 🙏. I have rheumatoid arthritis and no insurance but I carry on. But lately my pain is extremely high. Please pray for me pain to go away.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @tazman63 in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Dub Hawkins to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please help our dear friend and brother in Christ Dub. Please heal him completely from his rheumatoid arthritis. Please show him what he needs to do. Give him the strength to carry on and get through the pain. Please Father, give Dub peace, comfort, and rest from his pain. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

I always find Barbara helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx5TcmOHZME

HOW TO HEAL ARTHRITIS NATURALLY - BARBARA O’NEILL - YouTube

BARBARA ONEILL GUIDES HOW TO HEAL ARTHRITIS NATURALLY #arthritis #health #allseeingbeing #barbaraoneill #heal

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️