Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

Does anyone ever read the posts on here anymore? I'm beginning to lose hope. Everyone talks about the support on AU and how close knit our community is on here, but I feel like every time I post something or have a question, it is most always ignored.

Same here..I post and most of it goes ignored..but I think its even worse on Facebook. The people here that post like 20 memes in a row or some crap..i have to end up unfollowing. doesn't mean I dont like them..I just cant stand to see all that stuff fill up the entire thread. I also see alot of junk....no info being posted. What I mean is....videos made up of funny stuff pertaining to Trump or Biden or whatever....its not constructive for me. I am looking for new stuff...things happening in this current time or some sort of history..good or bad. I dont mind an occasional meme but thats it...and stupid funny videos...erk me.

In response History Repeats to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Yes I feel the same way. I just can't unfollow. Maybe it's the fear of missing out! But I'm glad I posted this today so that I know I'm not alone!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

You are not alone. I feel it too. I am burned out on FUNNY shit...for the most part. I am tired..nothing is funny to me anymore. maybe watching an animal video but not of this political shitshow. I get more info from Telegram than I do here now..sadly. i like it here but too many are gone ...burned out like me or left when VK left. either way..it feels like a ghost town here sometimes.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

ONE GOOD THING about here..if i need to vent or be mad..i can come here and say anything I want..and not be censored..so its worth that much.

(2) Show this thread