Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kris Williams

Well, in need of some prayers again.

This time for my Granddaughter. She is not eating and they have intubated her.

If you could spare some prayers for my Granddaughter,

And spare a few for my Older brother who is still suffering of Stage 4 Bone Cancer still, (update is he is on a higher dosage of pain medicine and still in Hospice care)

I would GREATLY appreciate it!!!

Thank You!!!

God Bless!!!

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

I remember reading this. Somewhere in my myriad of links. Thank You for reminding me!!!

TY!!! God Bless!!!💛

Excellent resource
Good message:
"Educate Yourself"

(2) Show this thread

Dear God,
would you please send the
Archangel Raphael to
help heal in this time.🙏🏽

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

TYVM!!!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

AMEN❤️🙏🏽❤️

(2) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Kris and her family. Please heal all whom are sick and in need of Your complete healing. Please give them strength to get through these all of this. Please give them comfort, peace, love, guidance, time, and let them know, You Father, are watching over them all. You know, exactly what they need, Father. If this be Your will, heal them all. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

TYVM!!

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️💕

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏

In response Truth Grace to her Publication

TYVM!!!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Truth Grace to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Beautiful.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

❤️🙏🏼❤️

In response Donna Keville to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

😔🌴🙏

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Intubated her or put a feeding tube in her?

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

It was explained as intubation, but I don't have any clearer info. I believe it is a feeding tube.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Lifting all of you in prayer Kris
🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

TYVM!

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for your granddaughter, your brother and your family.

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

TYVM!

(1) Show this thread

Blessings and Prayers 🙏🏻🕊️🙏🏻

In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication

TYVM!

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Kris I am so sorry !! Prayers for all!! Satan is truly attacking your light lately!! Lord in the name of YESHUA and the power of his blood rebuke satans attacks on this beautiful woman and her family!! Amen

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

TYVM!

(1) Show this thread

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

Sending love and prayers Kris.

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

TYVM!!! Stunning shot! Beautiful!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

🙏 healing prayers and comfort!

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

🙏 healing prayers and comfort!

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Oh Kris I'm so terribly sorry to hear this news. Continued prayers for your brother and now prayers for your grand baby and all affected by these difficult times.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

I added more prayers.

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Kris, I'm so sorry for what your family is going thru! It seems these days we all have our trials. May God Bless your family and bring you thru these days together.🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

TYVM!!! And yes, I agree with you!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

prayers for your whole family kris...

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏Prayers for healing for your darling baby and also prayers for your brother who is suffering. 🙏

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Prayers and ❤️ Love

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread